• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I recommend Palwaukee Flyers!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't you work for the FAA now? I'm not sure in what capacity but maybe you actually do have a "dog in this fight"?

The only feds that could conceivably do anything to this operation would be the ones at the Chicago office.

I see Timebuilder has been very quiet since I have called him out.

One of many favorite stories from this place was, AS certain instructor was fired and Jim had to call the police to get him leave. Well when the police showed up they informed Jimmmmay that the fired instructor was allowed to be there just not in the two rooms. So the instructor just sat on the stairs outside of the 2 rooms then hung out in the FBO downstairs because the owner hated Jim. Jim actually stayed in the office all day never ate. This went on for a couple of days. I have to say some of best avaition stories come from this place, it was that f'd up.

Jim would scare all girls away, if they came for an introductry flight he would call them to go on a date and that would be the last flight they would ever do.

Yes I have heard from a few girls how creepy they think that Jimmy and his doggy(now dead) are.

Palwaukee Flyers is now a Cessna Pilot Center! Palwaukee Flyers, Chicagoland's finest flight training facility has become a fully approved Cessna Pilot Center. With brand new, state-of-the-art Cessna "glass cockpit" 172 and 182 models available for instruction, Palwaukee Flyers has raised the bar on flight training excellence in the Midwest. Ready to move up? Check out the school's outstanding and affordable Beechcraft Duchess light twin. With a new location and finely tuned syllabus, Palwaukee Flyers is ready to introduce you to the exciting world of private aviation - call for more information today!

T2S

To bad Signature kicked them out of hangar 5, and all students will have to go to Area 2 and 3 to get their airplanes, you know go and walk through the field.

Did you go to SIU or Harvard? I mean with your glorified sense of entitlement I'd think you were Ivy League.... sorry some students will have to actually walk to their airplanes instead of having them chauffered out to them, but is that all you can come up with? And why are you "hanging out in Dubai"? Surely with your SIUC education you could have gotten some sort of job stateside. Or is the entire aviation industry out to get you, just like Jim, so you had to move halfway around the world to get a fair shake? There are thousands of RJs needing pilots in the states and you seem to be an expert in the airplane and all matters aviation.....

But not to stray off message too far: Palwaukee Flyers is now a Cessna Pilot Center - a designation only given to the nation's most elite flight schools!

T2S

(note: there are no Cessna Pilot Centers in Dubai)

This guy is sort of funny. He is a ExpressJet CA, pretending to be Jim, but kind of amusing.

And I wonder what type of maintenance will be done of Jims aircraft when the mechanics have to do a 100 hour or an annual in -20 degree weather. Oh thats right Jim just has them pencil whip the log books.

Now time2spare I know that you are just posting for your amusement as you do not really believe the things that you are posting. I went to Dubai for adventure and money, I am currently interviewing for a job back in Chicago so dont you worry about me!

Last edited:
Now listen here SIUC guy, I never once pretended to be Jim. Go back and re read all of my posts. Some of the sour grapes instructors on here may have thought I was Jim, but I never once claimed to be him. Although I have to admit watching some of you guys blow up at me was quite entertaining. As far as me being quiet after "calling me out" I have been cleaning up after Hurricane Ike and haven't had the chance to defend Jim or Palwaukee Flyers. And for Cambereffect, or should I say "golden boy" I've got you figured out too.

So you're headed back to Chicago....what happened? Dubai a little hot for you? That's ok, cause I know everyone in Chicago and I'll put them on the alert for you. You should have paid better attention in Kaps class down at SIU cause you'd be a better manager than pilot.

I'm back, better than ever!
T2S

P.S. Did I mention that Palwaukee Flyers is a Cessna Pilot Center featuring new, state of the art, glass cockpit aircraft at reasonable rates?

Latest resources

Back