I recommend Palwaukee Flyers!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SLFLYHI

If you are in need of a decent flight school with good airplanes, professional syllabus, and beautiful location, I recommend Palwaukee Flyers at PWK. There's a bunch of schools to pick from up there, and a lot of them are just out for your money (American Flyers). Don't believe the hype about AF or Windy City or anyone else....Palwaukee Flyers is the real deal! Check em out!

T2S

If you are in need of a decent flight school with good airplanes, professional syllabus, and beautiful location, I recommend Palwaukee Flyers at PWK. There's a bunch of schools to pick from up there, and a lot of them are just out for your money (American Flyers). Don't believe the hype about AF or Windy City or anyone else....Palwaukee Flyers is the real deal! Check em out!

T2S

I don't know this to be fact, but I was told that you don't have to go to Palwaukee to check them out. You can examine their wreckage all over the Chicagoland area.

I don't know this to be fact, but I was told that you don't have to go to Palwaukee to check them out. You can examine their wreckage all over the Chicagoland area.

You'd better have proof of this slanderous statement. We have ways of finding out who you are, buddy.

T2S
Nice to see you on here Jim (owner of PWK flyers) AKA aviation Playboy. The 1st ten hours of your syllabus are sight seeing plus the 6 hrs you do before you even pick an instructor. then when it comes time for them to solo you fly with them and say they need another 10 hrs. My favorite is when you get a rich student in you and larry take him into your offfice and ask them to invest into the company. Accidents, how about the fuel shortage, or the instructor that crashed the plane twice even after every instructor was telling you he could not fly a plane, after his second crash he had to go the ER because he broke down and started screaming. In the end if you're a student I would way my options before making a choice, or visit and just talk to Jim you'll get the picture..

I was under the impression that we were not allowed to sell or advertise on here, you are trying to advertise and sell your product on here.

Last edited:
How is saying "windy city and American Flyers are just out for your money" not slander. Jim you missed your calling, you would have made the greatest airline manager, unfortunately it would have been airline managers that thought that..

I love the "good airplanes" comment. A couple of new glass cockpit cessna's don't do anything more than a poor job of masking the evils that lurk beyond the viewing public. Kinda like the hot bartender with the venereal disease...

After visiting Palwaukee Flyers, and looking at time2spare's previous postings, your posting is nonsensical. Please explain.

Latest resources

Back