I recommend Palwaukee Flyers!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
T2S,
I really doubt that with the aircraft you have flown you have any connections at any corporations in the Chicago area.

No....there are no Citations based in Chicago at PWK or DPA or twin cessna's or King Airs, and I've never flown any of them, nor do I know anyone at Priester, Motorola, McDonalds, Sears, Indeck, Household, DB, Snap On, Camden, Boeing or any other the other biz jet folks up there.

I hope you don't know any of these folks, either.

T2S

Last edited:
No....there are no Citations based in Chicago at PWK or DPA or twin cessna's or King Airs, and I've never flown any of them, nor do I know anyone at Priester, Motorola, McDonalds, Sears, Indeck, Household, DB, Snap On, Camden, Boeing or any other the other biz jet folks up there.

T2S

Actually there is Citations at an outfit at PWK.

I like the fact that you can randomly name companies at PWK. I could list all of the corporations that I know, but I do not see the sense of playing the whos got the biggest balls competition with you.

These people are relaying their experiences. There's nothing wrong with that. This flight school sounds like it needs an audit from the Feds.

You know, Doug, the school keeps sending students to the Feds for licenses in their airplanes, and guess what: they keep passing. There's your audit.

T2S
Can't the same go for YOU? Seems a bit petty to go out of ones way to try and screw up somebody's career. Maybe even dangerous. It's been my experience that the "bad" pilots seem to weed themselves out of the equation. Can you do us a favor and keep the Keyboard Commando tactics to a minimum? It can only help your case.

If anyone wants to see another plane wreck from PF go to 06C its sitting on the ramp. And if you look at the dash it says no elt installed and it looks like that note has been there for a while

Just stumbled onto this thread. I used to be at PWK a long time ago, we hired siucavflight in 2010, and he just showed me this thread. It is priceless to say the least!

Latest resources

Back