• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I recommend Palwaukee Flyers!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Palwaukee flyers will continue to thrive and grow despite the negative comments of a few former employees who could not handle a strict training environment. For anyone else who wants to grow as a pilot and aviation professional, Palwaukee flyers will always be there.
Yes you are right, very strict compared to some place like Eagle.

Hey, what happened to Palwaukee Flyers?? I drove past the other day and their hangar is VACANT, and no planes anywhere! Did they move? Fold (like Northwest Aviation in Schaumburg)? Or what?

If anyone knows, enlighten us.

Palwaukee Flyers has moved, that's all. The airport has had plans to tear down the hangar for years and they finally got around to it. You can continue to receive excellent instruction and high-quality aircraft at Palwaukee Flyers at their new location on the airport.

T2S

OK, but where have they moved to? Are they still at Chicago Executive? I've been around the airport, and I don't see any signs, nor have I seen any of their Beech's or 150's.

Palwaukee Flyers has moved, that's all. The airport has had plans to tear down the hangar for years and they finally got around to it. You can continue to receive excellent instruction and high-quality aircraft at Palwaukee Flyers at their new location on the airport.

T2S

Why is it that everything you write sounds like a scripted marketing agenda?

T2S

You must mean Windy City Flyers.....'cause the only thing you're gonna recieve from Palwaukee Flyers is $hitty instruction in $hittier airplanes.

T2S
Wow. You're a piece of work.
You come on here and act like you're just a chipper pilot who made it to the airlines and thought you'd drop a line of good info for your old flight school. Trying to pass the good word to prospective pilots.
But when Sam calls you out, because we all know who you are, Jim. You come back with the "tuff guy" attitude and say "We have ways of finding out who you are!"

Jim, we all know who you are. We're sure as hell not affraid of you. Why would I be affraid of a guy who can't even see below his own gut? Maybe you should give Jenny a call. I'm sure it's getting old when you wet yourself while standing at the urinal.

As for a "Strict Training" enviroment, that's because your students and CFI are nothing but test pilots with your POS airplanes and mx.
I love a flight lesson that includes "Well, the way this should really work is this way.....But it's broken so we can't do it"

I used to work for a 135 operation across the ramp, and our Chief Pilot who is also a DE out of DPA says not to use your airplanes.

Why don't you join Northwest Aviation and just shut down. Save yourself the insults.

Palwaukee Flyers moved into Signatures hanger 5. One of my friends is a line guy there, he said that he enjoys talking to Jims instructors and hearing all of the horror stories of working for Jim. Apparently a lot of them wind up ripping jim off, and I dont feel bad for them at all.

Palwaukee Flyers moved into Signatures hanger 5. One of my friends is a line guy there, he said that he enjoys talking to Jims instructors and hearing all of the horror stories of working for Jim. Apparently a lot of them wind up ripping jim off, and I dont feel bad for them at all.

That's good information to share, thanks.

T2S

Latest resources

Back