• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, word is, that Montie, Shedden, Kalic, and Cimperman are all in Global initial as we speak. And the airplanes will be based in CGF. Very convientant , taking care of the CGF group as all ways.

Don't believe that rumor only for simple fact is those clowns would actually have to fly and not sit in the office everyday playing on EBay. Plus I don't think kalic or Montie could make it thru global school.. But hey. I could be wrong. That will be the program to stay far away from if true.

Totally untrue. Not sure where you get you info but I would get a more reliable source.

What you are talking about is illegal. A company cannot prevent a workforce from unionizing. Any attemp to is a violation of the RLA.

The reason you don't see FJ pilots on here promoting the union is, suprise, we don't want your union. You guys keep holding out hope that this large group of FJ pilots that are in support of the 1108 are going to raise up.

Wake up to the reality, there may be a few (less than 5) FJ pilots that may be swayed to your awesome union. The rest of us want nothing to do with it.

If/when it comes to a vote you will see this.

You guys are kinda like the door to door salesmen for the 1108. Sorry, we aren't interested. We already have a superior product (no union). Thank you for your time.

Good day

ASA,

With all due respect, you don't speak for the entire pilot group. I have not been polled by anyone taking a survey yet, so I don't know where you get your numbers from. I think we all need to just sit back and see what happens before making any rush to judgements. Besides, this is hardly the forum for a union/anti-union campaign. I strongly suggest you just go about your training center/line flying responsibilities in the same professional manner you always have. I've flown with you and you have given me a couple flight checks, and I've always respected the manner in which you go about your job, but technically you are a manager and there should be a higher standard of conduct. You're better than this.

Respectfully,

Brit

We've been given no details on the fences or list ingegrations. Actually I thought I remember someone saying they are not discussing integration, only fences. As far as I know no line pilots are involved. Management is negotiating on our behalf. I know. I know..

Any details on your side?

No details until it is all done.

I thought that you might be discussing the Flex pilots suggestions/ ideas on Yammer. If so what are some of your ideas? Who knows they might be very similar to the FO pilots.

Don't believe that rumor only for simple fact is those clowns would actually have to fly and not sit in the office everyday playing on EBay. Plus I don't think kalic or Montie could make it thru global school.. But hey. I could be wrong. That will be the program to stay far away from if true.

What is the history on these four pilots that makes it so funny?

Could you enlighten us?

What is the history on these four pilots that makes it so funny?

It really isn't "funny". But it is telling.

The choosing of these four pilots as the chief or asst chief aircraft managers (in this particular piece of equipment and given it's mission profile) is favoritism defined. These four have all been managers for several years, and have had minimal line flying exposure. Two of the four have absolutely no heavy jet experience, and minimal international experience (likely none beyond North America). Yet they're going to be lead captains on an aircraft and in a program that is allegedly designed to be doing heavy international operations.

There were several more applicants who were much more well qualified to hold the chief aircraft manager position and who will, at best, be working for one of these 3 or 4.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Maybe it's a platypus? :)

Why weren't any Flex jet pilots chosen? Does Flex not have any good old boys who could join the Cleveland good old boys in the circle of trust?

How are TM an JK going to carry on their duties at FO while being dedicated crew members on an aircraft? Did they resign their positions at FO?

They wont have an office to sit in when ops is down in Dallas

Latest resources

Back