• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ask the IBT why you aren't on Yammer. It is like enterprise social media. Everyone on the FJ side has been enrolled. It allows like pilots all the way up yo the president herself to discuss important items in an open forum.

The IBT refused to all management to have a direct avenue of communication with the pilots that they could not control. It might also have something to do with the fact that it uses your real name. You hig union bullies wouldn't like that.

Oh, and thus thread is a hit topic today. So far you have ZERO support.

So, now that the truth about the Yammer thing has been exposed, how do you Flex crews feel about being lied to by this guy and his fellow managers on this board? What other lies are they spreading to slander our pilots' union, influence your opinion, and more importantly your vote?

TWA just list his cushy job. Boo hoo. Gonna be rough out on line for him.

Holy crap.

When am I getting notified?

Oh, that's right I won't because you are full of crap.

Not sure the personal vendetta you have against me, but all you keep doing is showing how clueless and out of touch you are.

Flexjet Management lies on Yammer

Flexjet pilots share managements false statements on Yammer---

Yammer - Management (DW) - 4/8:

"The company could not allow the crew [Flight Options] on Yammer as the union requests that the company does not message directly to their crew, but through them. I would love to be able to speak with them directly."

"Unfortunately, like I have been talking to you these past days, the union would not allow me doing that with FO crew."

Union Announcement - 4/18:

"...Many of you also informed us you were told by Flexjet pilots you met on the road, who do have access to the Yammer message board, that management had informed them that the Union was responsible for preventing the Flight Options pilots from having access to Yammer...

...Since this is of course untrue, I decided to contact members of senior management in an attempt to clear up any confusion that might have existed and to expressly request that access to Yammer be granted to the Flight Options pilots...

...Regrettably, the request to give Flight Options pilots access to Yammer was denied, which is disappointing since I think Yammer is a forum well suited for dialogue between Flight Options pilots and Flexjet pilots..."

The Flight Options pilot group is used to this. They have experienced this more than once and have tried to share this type of management dishonesty on this forum.

The Flexjet pilot group has just got a taste of management's dishonesty from one of their favorites. That's a hard pill for some to swallow. But swallow it they must.

But more than a few pilots at Flexjet have shared the false statements made by DW on Yammer. It appears some Flexjet pilots have their doubts about their leaderships honesty.

More Flexjet pilots now leaning pro-union.

Anti-Union but Loves the Protection

Holy crap.

Not sure the personal vendetta you have against me, but all you keep doing is showing how clueless and out of touch you are.

Sometime the most outspoken anti-union individuals love contractual rights they live under...

...Like recall rights at another property.

It's ok. Everything will be ok. The union...and the contract has your back.

Holy crap.

Dont flatter yourself..its not you alone its guys like you that care only about yourself and not the rest of the pilot group as a whole..Your a self serving AHOLE that will run crying to a union for help as soon as you get your dick in a ringer..Seen it a million times before..Hate the union can't stand the union never ever vote for a union..Then UNION UNION HELP ME!!!

Latest resources

Back