• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That would be 100 pilots. There is no way.

You're mistaken. Don't confuse silence with agreement. There's a lot of wait and see going on.

You're mistaken. Don't confuse silence with agreement. There's a lot of wait and see going on.

Agreed. If anyone at FJ is pro-union, they will never speak of it. That type of intimidation is worth mentioning. What is the fear based on? What would happen if someone spoke out in favor? Why do you only hear anti-union rants on the property whether in person or on Yammer? Why is there no rebuttal?

Well, word is, that Montie, Shedden, Kalic, and Cimperman are all in Global initial as we speak. And the airplanes will be based in CGF. Very convientant , taking care of the CGF group as all ways.

Well, word is, that Montie, Shedden, Kalic, and Cimperman are all in Global initial as we speak. And the airplanes will be based in CGF. Very convientant , taking care of the CGF group as all ways.

Seems like you always have something negative to say.

Did you apply for any of the Global positions?

If not, then STFU.

The truth will be revealed to all in short order.

Last edited:
What have you been told by the Flex jet negotiators as to how the list intergration and fence negotiations have been going? Have they been taking your suggestions into consideration?
Were the Flex pilots polled as to how they want it organized or were just a few Flex pilot representatives involved in your proposal?

We just received some info that the company is preparing a counter proposal to be discussed at the May 8th meeting.

We've been given no details on the fences or list ingegrations. Actually I thought I remember someone saying they are not discussing integration, only fences. As far as I know no line pilots are involved. Management is negotiating on our behalf. I know. I know..

Any details on your side?

Seems like you always have something negative to say.

Did you apply for any of the Global positions?

If not, then STFU.

You really need to relax. You don't know the four guys he's talking about. To us it's funny.

I'm starting to think you have some kind of vested interest in the status quo at Flex. True? Don't sh#t me now lol.

We've been given no details on the fences or list ingegrations. Actually I thought I remember someone saying they are not discussing integration, only fences. As far as I know no line pilots are involved. Management is negotiating on our behalf. I know. I know..

Any details on your side?

Club,

Just gotta say I respect the way your approaching this on here. Stating opinions and asking questions without being confrontational. I look forward to working with you.

Latest resources

Back