• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crash at ASE...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since I'm not ready to sign up on another site, too many already, can you share the most important information you found in that thread?

Since I'm not ready to sign up on another site, too many already, can you share the most important information you found in that thread?

That would go against that site's copyright rules. This site has the same type of rules.

That would go against that site's copyright rules. This site has the same type of rules.

I didn't say copy, you can use your own words and give us a summary or are you just trying to get people to sign up to your site for $$$ ?

I didn't say copy, you can use your own words and give us a summary or are you just trying to get people to sign up to your site for $$$ ?
It isn't my site, I'm just a member there.

If you are so curious what is there why don't you go see for yourself? Or will $15 a year break you?

There is a ton of info over there on this crash (650+ posts) far more than the 37 here, thought some people here might be interested in learning more, sorry if I offended by bringing it up, go back to arguing among yourselves.

Last edited:
650+ posts

I think you missed our point and pointed it out at the same time. It's not about the $, that fine site Pr* Pilot World and nothing personal against flyer49er. I don't have the time to read thru 650 posts every time something like this happens and frankly the 30+ posts here are 20 more that I wanted to read in the 1st place - but that is me.

And note to this sites moderators - really? 3 letters P P W put together gets us this: ***************? You don't think almost everyone knows about that site?

I think you missed our point and pointed it out at the same time. It's not about the $, that fine site Pr* Pilot World and nothing personal against flyer49er. I don't have the time to read thru 650 posts every time something like this happens and frankly the 30+ posts here are 20 more that I wanted to read in the 1st place - but that is me.

And note to this sites moderators - really? 3 letters P P W put together gets us this: ***************? You don't think almost everyone knows about that site?
Well, you only have limited time to dedicate to your profession and career (understandable), but you choose to spend that limited time here??? :erm:

If you are going to invest, invest wisely. Might as well at least keep up to date on current events.

I learned a LOT reading the thoughts of hundreds of different perspectives in that thread. As a professional pilot, I feel I am always learning, or at least should be.

Well, you only have limited time to dedicate to your profession and career (understandable), but you choose to spend that limited time here??? :erm:

If you are going to invest, invest wisely. Might as well at least keep up to date on current events.

I learned a LOT reading the thoughts of hundreds of different perspectives in that thread. As a professional pilot, I feel I am always learning, or at least should be.

First of all, you are here - but why? You have 8 posts since 6/2/2006 (curious) and they all seem to be related to P P W (moderators... :smash:) so LJ hit the nail on the head - you are schilling for the other site. Pretty pathetic - more pathetic than moderating P P W on this site. If the moderators of this site had "any" they would call you out. Should I ever join/be accepted to that other site, at least I know you will be there... :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back