• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Opens App Window April 1st 0900

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds like our trip trading/Bid system. It is kind of a shot in the dark. They are just preparing your for life on the line at the Tranny.

I got nuthin....

Moderator hat on:

Do NOT use people's actual names on here unless THEY have openly signed a post.

Moderator hat off:

Sounds like someone is having some fun with you guys. Post reads a lot like InstructorDude.

I did it yesterday at about 5pm edt. I have IE and had no problems. Just searched Flight Operations then Pilots

Time to grow a set, son, get up off your knees, and stop being afraid.

This airline is making money and will NOT take it to the mat. Boeing, and the Big shareholders won't let them.

PILOT PAY IS A FRACTION OF THIS AIRLINE'S CASM, AND WILL REMAIN SO LONG AFTER THIS CONTRACT IS SIGNED.

Educate yourself, have some confidence in your fellow pilots, and stop living in fear.

Ty

Man isn't that the truth.

Nothing against AirTran pilots but your pay scales are killing the industry average for size of aircraft. I know that you are in a heated contract right now and are doing something about it but you have so far to go. With most regional get captains having been at the regionals so long due to lack of hiring this decade I would bet they would fair better to stay where they are. It would take 15 years to make back lost money for a regional captain at a good regional with your pay. Most are old enough for that to be a deal breaker. Good luck.

Last edited:
With most regional get captains having been at the regionals so long due to lack of hiring this decade I would bet they would fair better to stay where they are. It would take 15 years to make back lost money for a regional captain at a good regional with your pay. Most are old enough for that to be a deal breaker. Good luck.
Not to mention schedules, no reserve, better vacation bidding, etc...

Latest resources

Back