• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Opens App Window April 1st 0900

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wont work with IE. Try firefox, or if you have AOL go thru the them. Is there when you use these.

Here are the

Qualifications

• Fixed-wing flight time (turbine/turbojet) - 2500 hours
  • Multi-engine, fixed-wing flight time (turbine/turbojet) - 1000 hours
  • 121 PIC or military equivalent - 500 hours
  • An ATP Certificate, or successful completion of the ATP written exam highly recommended
  • Current First Class Medical certificate
  • Valid passport
  • Values: Belief and support of AirTran Airways' Guiding Principles: Safety, Courtesy, Pride, Teamwork, and Innovation
  • Work Authorization: Eligibility to work in the United States without sponsorship (current or future)
  • Background: Ability to provide 10 years of employment, education, unemployment history per FAR 108.33
  • Background: Completion of FBI criminal history check that reveals no felony convictions in most recent 10 years

I am listening to my ATC link out of BWI. I can hear the Air Tran pilots taking off and landing. Just think, one of you can be behind the wheel of a AIrTran 717 or 737 one day. Just ask yourself this question. Do YOU have what it takes to fly a 717 or 737, if you have never done it before?

flyin'

If you log out of your account you may not be able to pull it up. I did the same thing. Glad I got my stuff in.

I don't have an account.

Luckily I don't have to apply, but I sure want anyone else that wants to to get it sorted out.

I was using FireFox by the way, from the above post maybe IE is the culprit.

Last edited:
I am listening to my ATC link out of BWI. I can hear the Air Tran pilots taking off and landing. Just think, one of you can be behind the wheel of a AIrTran 717 or 737 one day. Just ask yourself this question. Do YOU have what it takes to fly a 717 or 737, if you have never done it before?

Ummm, and this is supposed to be a difficult thing or something?

Still no luck for me. Anyone else having issues?

Latest resources

Back