• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best Corporate Flight Departments

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just looking for top tier in regard to company stability, equipment, location and pay.
Oh! you mean the relly great ones, like Ford, GM, US Steel, Dana, Merator, etc. All had great pay, great equipment, great days off, and were highly sought after jobs. I think job security in corporate might be worse than the airlines, in fact using job security and flying job in the same sentence is well an oxymoron. I had my lay off experience at a great job with a Fortune 500 company that I thought was a career position.

Oh! you mean the relly great ones, like Ford, GM, US Steel, Dana, Merator, etc. All had great pay, great equipment, great days off, and were highly sought after jobs. I think job security in corporate might be worse than the airlines, in fact using job security and flying job in the same sentence is well an oxymoron. I had my lay off experience at a great job with a Fortune 500 company that I thought was a career position.

Best way to tell if the job is crummy, the work rules are almost non-existant,the base is YIP, and you are probably risking your life-when you check in on day one Pilotyip is teaching ground school.

Because I prefer to keep that private. I guess Im asking too much to expect one to just say"If I had my choice of flight departments to work for my list would be".... . Doesnt seem that difficult for a group of guys with your experience. Maybe just too much to ask .
It's because if one of us worked at "THE flight department", we'd still be there flying happily ever after. The 'conventional wisdom' or 'rumor' or whatever usually has no relationship to the actual conditions at a given flight department because you have to be there and live there and fly there for a while to actually know how good (or bad) it is.

Latest resources

Back