Best Corporate Flight Departments

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Talian

Just curious about what most people feel are the best corporate flight departments to work for in the U.S.?

Afraid you might hear plenty of crickets on that question boss. It all depends on what you value most. Time off? Pay? Equipment? Usually those in the know tend to keep it that way. I'll defer to G200 on this one......

Just looking for top tier in regard to company stability, equipment, location and pay.
That would be where I work, which, like most really good flying jobs, has never been heard of, will never have an advertised opening, and has an insanely low turnover.

Afraid you might hear plenty of crickets on that question boss. It all depends on what you value most. Time off? Pay? Equipment? Usually those in the know tend to keep it that way. I'll defer to G200 on this one......

Lol....impossible to answer!

That being said, no way I'm leaving my job. To me it's about time off, good people, and pay. Some would be bored flying once or twice a month. I have also very much grown to like a smaller operation that's mostly domestic. Others want to cross the globe in g850s.

Everyones idea of a great job differs, and people's needs change over time. Be well qualified and do what works for you.

Last edited:
Others want to cross the globe in g850s.

Everyones idea of a great job differs, and people's needs change over time. Be well qualified and do what works for you.

True, if I had to do it more than I do, I may not like it. At this point, the occasional trip across an Ocean, works for me. One of the key indicators of a good P91 job is longevity. It's not foolproof (no pun intended), but it will help in your search.

The best job is the one that flies well-maintained equipment, allows you to live someplace you like, compensates you enough that you aren't resentful, provides a quality of life that lets you spend time with your family and pursue hobbies, and doesn't have politics, drama, or an overly needy/grouchy HMFIC that makes you want to slit your wrists.

The best job is the one that flies well-maintained equipment, allows you to live someplace you like, compensates you enough that you aren't resentful, provides a quality of life that lets you spend time with your family and pursue hobbies, and doesn't have politics, drama, or an overly needy/grouchy HMFIC that makes you want to slit your wrists.

good luck with that

Latest resources

Back