• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best Corporate Flight Departments

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Please bitches".........that's a friggin hoot. I love this site, pure entertainment. I hate the career though, full of scumbags and liars.......I should have listened to mom and dad. Keep it coming G200, you the man.

Hate the career? :confused:

Its a pretty easy job compared to many out there. It won't make you rich but I can't think of another career with more time off. That time is invaluable when it comes to raising a family or running a side business (or both?)

I am also lucky I have meet very few scumbags and liars. I do find that pilots can be weenies - scared of their own shadows and judgemental....but thats often due to the lack of basic social skills, fear etc.

I really have not run into many scumbags as compared to other professions.

Know any lawyers? - :)

Last edited:
for right now anyway, I am sure the pilots at Ford, GM, US Steel, etc felt the same way.

So did the pilots at Braniff, Eastern, Pan Am, TWA, American and UsAir. All jobs can go away. If it's a great job then enjoy it and always be prepared to leave it. If you like it it's a great job! Never Ever Ever burn your resume and keep in contact with Every pilot you meet!

Hate the career? :confused:

Its a pretty easy job compared to many out there. It won't make you rich but I can't think of another career with more time off. That time is invaluable when it comes to raising a family or running a side business (or both?)

I am also lucky I have meet very few scumbags and liars. I do find that pilots can be weenies - scared of their own shadows and judgemental....but thats often due to the lack of basic social skills, fear etc.

I really have not run into many scumbags as compared to other professions.

Know any lawyers? - :)

I exaggerated a little I guess but sometimes the daily grind just gets to me. Maybe I've doing this too long. And yes I know a couple lawyers....that alone makes me glad I didnt pursue that line of employment.

So did the pilots at Braniff, Eastern, Pan Am, TWA, American and UsAir. All jobs can go away. If it's a great job then enjoy it and always be prepared to leave it. If you like it it's a great job! Never Ever Ever burn your resume and keep in contact with Every pilot you meet!
wise words, but remember he was asking for a job in aviation with security, that is kind of an oxymoran. BTW never burn a bridge when you leave a job, always say nice things, you might want to go back there some day.:cool:

In Atlanta I think the place to work is Cox Communication. Good pay, benefits, equipment, T&E, etc.. the pilots I know there are nice people and happy with the job. I have heard that P&G is very good. On the west coast Disney seems to be a sought after job. I have meet some pilots who fly for Gulfstream and they seem happy.

Trades in a Jeep for frigin volkswagon and now he thinks he Donald Trump ....

Now wait Mr G100 you don't wanna go here....you're the only male I know who drives a freaking Saturn.

Pulling up in a Saturn to fly an Astra may be enough to end it all.

:D

MINE!! Part 91. Two weeks on Two weeks off from what ever part of the world your in!. Now adays its not what I fly or even sometimes the money, its quality of life. To me my two weeks off is worth that extra 20 or 30K I have been offered at other companies with only two pilots or even three and no schedule!

Latest resources

Back