Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT management at the negotiation table requests.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If this was up to a vote today the ASA side would vote it in by 95%. ASA pilots would make the pinch nickle pilots look strong since it passed by 85%. And for the record I am an ASA pilot unfortunately. Full pay till the last day

Really? ASA has NEVER accepted concessions. Reference 2007, sir.

Well the company miss calculated by my estimations. In an early attempt to divide LXJT and LASA with PBS and scheduling topics......they just basically made us one today with a concession threat. Whoops, at least that is the silver lining I see

This is kind of predictable
I agree--have we ever seen negotiations go smoothly at this company? It was about time for them to let us know about their low-ball "sky is falling" position.

So what do you predict will happen next? I predict stalemate followed by some kind of pilot initiative to "fly as safely as possible" followed by management offer to have fewer concessions, maybe even current rates if we're really, really good.

After that, it's anybody's guess how this turns out short term, but I see no reason to fall on the sword at this time. Like I said, if we can out-wait management, they will eventually come begging to give us more money, just to keep the planes in the air.

Just a number....you are correct. We can wait.
Also, this has indeed backfired, and brought LASA and LXJT together with a unified goal.
NO CONCESSIONS
NOT A PENNY LESS
STAND FIRM TOGETHER!

and above all....Fly Safe!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

This is where we could really use the support of SkyWest pilots. Our brothers and sisters at SkyWest need to see this, they are using them to drive wages, overall compensation down. And SkyWest people, please understand that if St. George is somehow successful, you're next in the spiral. We need your help and support, desperately.
You should see the propaganda our student council (SAPA) is pushing. Graphs that show us as the most expensive pilots in the regional industry and a yearly column chart indicating the numbers of aircraft coming off contract. Also shows yearly numbers of XJT/ASA aircraft on expiring contracts. They're buttering us up for a "no net gain" pay package. Scare tactics galore. Sounds like management is going to push hard to getRdone before the end of the year so the rank and file won't yet be aware of the paycut coming in January.

here is what I expect, anything less is a "NO VOTE".

-FULL RESTORATION OF FRAGMENTAION POLICY (because SKYW pilots aren't going to support us.)
-4.5 hour min day.
-trip/duty rig based on actual.
-1 week vacation year 1, 2 year two, 3 year 5, 4 year 10(like the rest of the US)
-12 days off min every month for all pilots.
-alternate deadhead without approval (we're grown ups)
-eliminate occurrences (we're not hoodlums)
-eliminate duty in (we're grown ups)
-no call for release on reserve (we're grown ups)
-simple do-fly/don't fly list for reserves
-immediate notification and release or reassignment for cancellations
-evenly split pairing length between 1,2,3 and 4 days
-75 hours min every month
-all days off hard
-no floating days off on reserve
-single day off requires additional day off for reserves
-hotel required in domicile when overnight cancellation
-FULL RESTORATION OF FRAGMENTATION POLICY

And of course, No loose language!

Last edited:
Well, Go jets and Endeavor can have 'em if they can staff 'em!

Let mainline go pound sand.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Latest resources

Back