Vacation ideas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Amateurs.

Go to Medellin, Colombia. The women there blow dominicans out of the water. Beer is .25 a bottle and the city is pretty safe. The only drawback is that you need to know some spanish. My wife lives there and has lots of hot chica friends. PM me for more info.

g-code said:
Amateurs.

Go to Medellin, Colombia. The women there blow dominicans out of the water. Beer is .25 a bottle and the city is pretty safe. The only drawback is that you need to know some spanish. My wife lives there and has lots of hot chica friends. PM me for more info.

All I know is Cervaza por favor and Donde esta el bano. You think thats enough spanish?

So I was at the ATM today getting out some money and for some reason that got me thinking about how to get money when I'm gone. Will my ATM card work in most of these places? I'm thinking maybe but there will be a huge fee if it even works at all. So if my card won't work over there do I take cash from here and exchange it or get travelers checks or something like that? Anyways thats enough thinking for a day off to the bar for me.

Get traveller's checks or use your credit card. I typically use the credit cards because you get the best rates at the time of transaction. Just make sure you carry the majors. Also, you can convert cash at any airport currency exchange or local bank. Definitely have a little cash on hand, just in case.

In Colombia yes. Just make sure you call beforehand to make sure you bank doesn't cut it off. I would reccomend a spanish phrase book or maybe a friend to go with.

g-code said:
In Colombia yes. Just make sure you call beforehand to make sure you bank doesn't cut it off. I would reccomend a spanish phrase book or maybe a friend to go with.

Yeah. And maybe a gun.

great cornholio.....hot blonde women and beer? you nevr thought of the czech republic as a vacation spot? wow, why do you not just go hang out at a mall or something......

great cornholio said:
Thanks for the ideas. The Czech Rebublic would probably be kinda bad cause I'd probably end up bringing home a mail order wifey. Never really thought of that place as a vacation spot. It would be cool to see some kangaroos, don't know how I forgot about the Aussies. Anyone have any idea of good cities and prices ranges for stuff to do in Kangaroo land?

Checz R is awesome, people are very friendly. Prague is a pretty city with THE beast bear.. I mean beer. Chicks look good, and I am from Hungary where the chicks already look very good. In December I had to realize that the Checz chicks look even better. We flew CSA 4 legs and except that one male FA I would have brought all of the FAs I saw over here. Somehow I could not sell the idea to my wife.

Just go to Coasta Rica and do a tranny! That would be one helluva vacation story to tell your friends and co-workers.

g-code said:
Amateurs.

Isn't Colombia one of the most dangerous countries to visit right now?

Other than that, I have 1 week off this year and I wanted to go to Italy but sinse I'd only get a few good days there I decided instead to take my wife to Moab, Utah this May to see the canyon country.

Latest resources

Back