Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

great cornholio

Are you threatening me??
I have vacation for the first time in 3 years next month. Was lucky enough to be in upgrade class when I was supposed to be on vacation this year so got kinda screwed on that. Anyways I just need some ideas of where to go. I need to go somewhere where being a lone white boy who only speaks english won't get me in too much trouble. I'm thinking of maybe London, or Ireland, or other European countries. I've never been out of the country so not really sure where to go. Also I kind of want to go back to Hawaii, but this time I want to see some active volcanoes so which island would I have to go to for that. Any ideas are welcome because I have no idea in world where I want to go I'm not just gonna limit myself to Europe.

Thanks

Great Cornholio

Try the Dominican Republic......hottest latinas I swear I've ever seen...Flew into Puerto Plata a few weeks ago...caught a cab over to Sosua Beach (10 mins.) the women are everywhere...and it's safe to do it all alone, I did and had no problems. Hotels range from 18-60 bucks depending on where you wanted to stay...I would checkout Rocky's Bar and Hotel, owner is a real cool ex-pat Canadian who will show you all the ropes.........Spanish isn't a must but for the hotter women it helps when it's time to get into some action...checkout bigtrick.net, & insearchofchicas.org....to get a quick sample of the outrageously gorgeous creatures over there. Have fun!!!

I went to Italy last April solo and had a really good time. Visited Rome and Verona. The only Italian I speak is from reading the translation dictionary. You can get by in the major cities of the country with a few words or phrases as many speak english. I hear Ireland is a blast and my bro has been to the Czech Republic and had a great time too. Never been 'down under' but friends who have say Aussie chicks dig American guys...love our accents and we're not as chauvanistic(sic?) as Aussie guys.

Thanks for the ideas. The Czech Rebublic would probably be kinda bad cause I'd probably end up bringing home a mail order wifey. Never really thought of that place as a vacation spot. It would be cool to see some kangaroos, don't know how I forgot about the Aussies. Anyone have any idea of good cities and prices ranges for stuff to do in Kangaroo land?

So I've heard that Austrailia is hard to get to. Oversold flights and someone else also always waiting on the jumpseat. Also wondering if anyone has any idea how much the tax is to get to/from Austrailia and an idea of the cost of living there and exchange rate. Ex is $1 Austrailia worth more or less than $1 US?

Thanks
Great Cornholio

I spent 3 weeks in Aussieville and had a great time. But if you want some culture shock, Australia isn't the place. Its a lot like America. I'd go to Europe personally. I heard the hottest chics are in Sweden.

ewww! Who wants to go on vacation ALONE??? certainly not me!

good luck with that, great cornholio!

great cornholio said:
So I've heard that Austrailia is hard to get to. Oversold flights and someone else also always waiting on the jumpseat. Also wondering if anyone has any idea how much the tax is to get to/from Austrailia and an idea of the cost of living there and exchange rate. Ex is $1 Austrailia worth more or less than $1 US?

Thanks
Great Cornholio

time to spare, try atlas air
or polar air cargo

if you are cass, then we will take you there and you will get a bed and a buttload of food to eat on the way.

Latest resources

Back