• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Vacation ideas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not really sure if this helps, but I am heading to Cancun next week. 3/6-3/13. I've been there 4 times and just love the place. The warm weather, the crystal blue water, the food, the women. Oh, it just happens to be spring break too. I know it's not European, but they do speak Spanish, and Spain is a European Country.

Since it's so easy to get to from anywhere in the states, it makes jumpseating very easy as well.

Just throwing the idea out there in case you have the same week off.

Good luck and let us know what you decide!!

xjhawk said:
great cornholio.....hot blonde women and beer? you nevr thought of the czech republic as a vacation spot? wow, why do you not just go hang out at a mall or something......

Ok so I guess I'm just dumb. I love blonde chicks and beer. In fact I was told by a friend that I have a "problem" because all I think about are hot chicks and beer (I fail to see the problem). Isn't it cold as balls over there right now. So wouldn't the chicks be wearing way too many layers of clothes???

phishn@daves said:
Not really sure if this helps, but I am heading to Cancun next week. 3/6-3/13. I've been there 4 times and just love the place. The warm weather, the crystal blue water, the food, the women. Oh, it just happens to be spring break too. I know it's not European, but they do speak Spanish, and Spain is a European Country.

Since it's so easy to get to from anywhere in the states, it makes jumpseating very easy as well.

Just throwing the idea out there in case you have the same week off.

Good luck and let us know what you decide!!

Might have to take you up on that. Check you PMs

Cancun's great.

Don't forget Playa de Carmen. Pretty cool little town. There's supposed to be some cheap places to stay on the beach there (I'm not sure though).
You can also take a cheap taxi ride to Tulum and crawl around the ruins and watch some Mayans swing around upside down from a long pole.

Spring Break in Cancun, not a bad idea.:beer:

great cornholio said:
Isn't it cold as balls over there right now. So wouldn't the chicks be wearing way too many layers of clothes???

It's conditions like you describe is what separates the men from the boys. Just kidding...sorta. Consider the lines that can be used to catch one of these hotties due to the cold weather. You did read that Czech chicks are HOT right? Plus, most of them seem to be naturally fit so there's a low risk of unintentional hoggin'. Happy hunting. :)

Flying Ninja said:
It's conditions like you describe is what separates the men from the boys. Just kidding...sorta. Consider the lines that can be used to catch one of these hotties due to the cold weather. You did read that Czech chicks are HOT right? Plus, most of them seem to be naturally fit so there's a low risk of unintentional hoggin'. Happy hunting. :)

Good point about the hoggin.....but you know what they say. Save the whales harpoon fat chicks.

Any ideas of a good place to go south of the equator? At least it will be warm there so the chicks should be nice and almost nekked.

good point....maybe you can warm a blonde up over there!

use those flight benefits now, i am sure we will lose them eventually......ALPA will have other things to worry about

great cornholio said:
Might have to take you up on that. Check you PMs

Latest resources

Back