Vacation ideas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RichardRambone said:
I spent 3 weeks in Aussieville and had a great time. But if you want some culture shock, Australia isn't the place. Its a lot like America. I'd go to Europe personally. I heard the hottest chics are in Sweden.

actually i heard that the hottest american loving chicks are in iceland, no joke. the swedes are kinda snooty.

Dave Benjamin said:
Have you considered Thailand?

That was brought up today. But heard that since I only have 7 days off in a row that it wouldn't be worth it. But still looking at ideas.

WaterSkiette said:
ewww! Who wants to go on vacation ALONE??? certainly not me!

good luck with that, great cornholio!

Alone sucks but I had to take a vacation or I was gonna throw myself into my prop one morning in SPI.

go to Amsterdam is you are single. lots of fun and easy to get to/from.

beware ALL of europe is super expensive these days!

avoid London/Paris - you cant afford it, its insane.

treetopflyer said:
time to spare, try atlas air
or polar air cargo

if you are cass, then we will take you there and you will get a bed and a buttload of food to eat on the way.

Now that's the way to travel, screw the JS for 12 hours, give me a meal and a bed......wake me up when we're there.

You can always sit in the garage and swill beer. Very cheap and you never have to shower.

Who the hell cares how much it costs. Go see the world.

dh82dvr said:
Go on a pub crawl through Ireland.

Thats definately in the top 3 for now. Also thinking about going to Barcelona or something like that. Pobably will have to throw a dart at a map to make the choice.

great cornholio said:
Thanks for the ideas. The Czech Rebublic would probably be kinda bad cause I'd probably end up bringing home a mail order wifey.

And that's a bad thing? Have you seen some of those women at Czech? They grow hotties on trees over there. If you want to avoid hot women, try London. Now that's a sight for sore eyes. But why stay at these high latitudes and freeze your butt off when you can head down to Coasta Rica where it's nice and toasty? It's not terribly expensive, and it's got warm waters if you're into surfing or snorkeling/scuba diving. The women down there are pretty descent.

You might want to hit up Vail, CO for some skiing. Plenty of snow bunnies up there.

Latest resources

Back