Unprofessional controllers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

captjim

Which tower is the worst you've dealt with. I hear IAH chewing people out all of the time for simple mistakes.

Hands down winner is PHL!! That guy that works at night isn't happy unless you aren't happy.

STL- he's known as Mr.Happy! What an asshole this guy is!

Best- EWR these guys rock!

DCA tends to suckle.Quarter mile out for rwy. 1 you get "You're cleared to land circle 33".I always say "unable"."Miss Cleo" can have LGA ground totally screwed,blued and tattooed in no time.

Bluestreak said:
DCA tends to suckle.Quarter mile out for rwy. 1 you get "You're cleared to land circle 33".I always say "unable"."Miss Cleo" can have LGA ground totally screwed,blued and tattooed in no time.

I hear you on both items. DCA suffers from Potomac's inablilty to control traffic. Replace them all!!

The good part about Ms. Cleo is that you can place bets with your crew on when the voice will change to clean up the mess.

Greenwood, MS. Dude that works up there is usually doing a crossword puzzle or something, so he could give a crap less what you do. I've actually been cleared to taxi, takeoff, and contact departure in one clearance there before I even started my engines.

Unprofessional, sure. Do I mind? Nope. It's actually kinda funny. :)

The good part about Ms. Cleo is that you can place bets with your crew on when the voice will change to clean up the mess.

The first time I went into LGA (end of 00) and heard Ms. Cleo, I felt bad for her. I figured she was a trainee and everyone was hammering her. The second time I went into LGA the captain I was with told me she had been there a long time..

Now I go into LGA and hear her on the radio and think CHA CHING... An extra .5 on the taxi time easily with her at the controls.

IHaveAPension said:
Probably due to all the inexperienced XJet pilots there.

Wow!!!.......you have got to be the biggest loser I've seen on this board yet....all you do is complain about regional pilots over and over again!! Whats the matter your wife isn't home so you can't throw a beatin' into her??? You are really one class act! I can't wait till your pension runs out and you can't pay your internet bill anymore!...that would make my day LOSER!

Z28_Pilot said:
Wow!!!.......you have got to be the biggest loser I've seen on this board yet....all you do is complain about regional pilots over and over again!! Whats the matter your wife isn't home so you can't throw a beatin' into her??? You are really one class act! I can't wait till your pension runs out and you can't pay your internet bill anymore!...that would make my day LOSER!

IHaveAPension, for the record I've heard ATC chew out Any and ALL airlines, it doesn't matter. Thank you and have a nice day, now back to the topic.

Latest resources

Back