• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To My Friend G4Dude

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So G4 the time to step up is now. I doubt you heard the town hall meeting but the nc needs all the leverage they can get.

Basically if you don't jump in you'll enjoy coach seating for the rest of your career.

Are you ready to help?

Shhh quite the adults are talking.

If we need a question about dead end careers you'll be the first we ask.

:laugh:

You kill me amigo....

But you REALLY need spell check HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wish I could have heard the town hall but phone calls are a bit pricey at 30 West. But there are some really nice recaps on the message board.

G4Dude, they can be seen at NJASAP.com. Ignore the stuff on the second page and beyond on most threads. There is some good information to be gleaned from the first few posts. Information is power.

Last edited:
:laugh:

You kill me amigo....

But you REALLY need spell check HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wish I could have heard the town hall but phone calls are a bit pricey at 30 West. But there are some really nice recaps on the message board.

G4Dude, they can be seen at NJASAP.com. Ignore the stuff on the second page and beyond on most threads. There is some good information to be gleaned from the first few posts. Information is power.

Sorry was at the doctors with a sick kid.

Mid tour overnight. Kid is sick from the cold I gave him and a 9:55 flight in coach tonight.

Ugh

If we need a question about dead end careers you'll be the first we ask.

You certainly entitled to your own definition of a successful career, and your freedom to judge other's careers and freedom to offend as necessary in a free country. But I will define my own career.

Yes my career has not hit the high notes to which you allude, there is an element of luck and timing in this career that play a role well beyond our ability to control. But there is so much more to a career than who you work for and how many toy's you can afford. As I approach the end of my career I have come to realize my sights are only low in others eyes. This country had been very good to me. I am very comfortable with my lot in life. I get great satisfaction from looking at the pilots I mentored and the friends I have made over the years. I am financially secure. I want for nothing. I am still married to my college sweetheart after 50 years. My kid and grand kids are successful. I am happy, what more it there in life?

BTW: As posted before I lived my childhood dream of being a Navy pilot, and that experience of a first tour junior officer in combat is something I would never trade for anything. If the tooth fairy came by and said I will guarantee you a career at DAL if you give up that experience as a Navy pilot, I would tell her pack sand.

Last edited:
You certainly entitled to your own definition of a successful career, and your freedom to judge other's careers and freedom to offend as necessary in a free country. But I will define my own career.

Yes my career has not hit the high notes to which you allude, there is an element of luck and timing in this career that play a role well beyond our ability to control. But there is so much more to a career than who you work for and how many toy's you can afford. As I approach the end of my career I have come to realize my sights are only low in others eyes. This country had been very good to me. I am very comfortable with my lot in life. I get great satisfaction from looking at the pilots I mentored and the friends I have made over the years. I am financially secure. I want for nothing. I am still married to my college sweetheart after 50 years. My kid and grand kids are successful. I am happy, what more it there in life?

BTW: As posted before I lived my childhood dream of being a Navy pilot, and that experience of a first tour junior officer in combat is something I would never trade for anything. If the tooth fairy came by and said I will guarantee you a career at DAL if you give up that experience as a Navy pilot, I would tell her pack sand.

Nobody asked.

We're dealing with more important stuff here than you.

Please post in the majors section about how delta union is going to kill the company.

No one cares.

Sorry was at the doctors with a sick kid.

Mid tour overnight. Kid is sick from the cold I gave him and a 9:55 flight in coach tonight.

Ugh

Sorry to hear bud. He's WAY too young for that. The ink isn't even dry on the birth certificate...

Sorry to hear bud. He's WAY too young for that. The ink isn't even dry on the birth certificate...

Thanks going to be a tough couple of days on the road thinking about him.

Latest resources

Back