To My Friend G4Dude

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Deep?

No, you're just a wan, dispirited man desperately trying to convince himself and others that he is still relevant.

Oh come on. You are better than this post. I have also posted before letting myself cool down. Yip is a joyful pilot and human being, who, like me, believes everything is not a fight in employee/management relations.

G4,
Don't give ANY credit whatsoever to the Ogre. If the union had not taken the necessary actions, WB would still have us under the hands of Handstool.

Hey yip the majors section is still waiting for you to shoot down the delta ta.

When are you going over there.

Could you imagine him finally snapping. "Zantop! You'll all end up like Zantop!"

It's amazing after years of beatings some people still believe the husband is a good guy and maybe he will change....

Oh don't worry about years of no raises. They have our back NOW.

Hmm I wonder what got them there.

I think you are right. My worry was mainly getting dumped by Warren, who I believe is the best owner we could have in the real world. Johnson and Noe returning is GREAT news, for which we should credit Warren and the union. I sometimes am too much a company guy, I suspect. Kudos to the union. The strategy I was so worried about actually worked. Thank you for the nice post, by the way.

Why does it matter? You didn't do anything to help.

Now is the time to help we have 90 days to make sure our negotiators have maximum leverage.

Are you going to help NOW?

Leverage

I think you are right. My worry was mainly getting dumped by Warren, who I believe is the best owner we could have in the real world. Johnson and Noe returning is GREAT news, for which we should credit Warren and the union. I sometimes am too much a company guy, I suspect. Kudos to the union. The strategy I was so worried about actually worked. Thank you for the nice post, by the way.

Thanks for the response.

I hope you will now EMBRACE the strategy that Pedro and the Eboard have put forward and make the final push that will bring us to the contract we have EARNED. I believe they have PROVEN that we're on the right track.

Don't fly sick.
Don't fly tired.
Don't fly broken airplanes.
Don't do any favors.
DON'T EXTEND.

Encourage others to DO THE SAME.

I'm glad to have Bill and AJ back as well. Hopefully this time with the AUTHORITY to make necessary changes. But I will not be convinced things have changed until they PROVE IT at the negotiating table. Now is NOT the time to let up simply because Billy is back.

Trust must be EARNED. Hansell gave them a VERY tall hill to climb to regain that trust. And believe me, they KNOW it.

Oh come on. You are better than this post. I have also posted before letting myself cool down. Yip is a joyful pilot and human being, who, like me, believes everything is not a fight in employee/management relations.

I am referring to Yip's penchant for inserting totally irrelevant commentary that he somehow thinks is "deep" within his posts on our company's labor relations.

A subject he is woefully uninformed about.

He is occassionally amusing. But trying to drop a reference about nuclear proliferation into a discussion of picketing and labor relations is hyperbole at best and ridiculousness otherwise.

Better for him to stick to reminiscing about Navy days of yore and the relative merits of a college degree.

He is occassionally amusing. But trying to drop a reference about nuclear proliferation into a discussion of picketing and labor relations is hyperbole at best and ridiculousness otherwise.
Only referring to the term Nuc Option used in one of the many threads running around multiple threads on this hot topic here and the other. The Nuc Option of course being the "Shut the place down crowd". Kinda like MAD.

Only referring to the term Nuc Option used in one of the many threads running around multiple threads on this hot topic here and the other. The Nuc Option of course being the "Shut the place down crowd". Kinda like MAD.

Shhh quite the adults are talking.

If we need a question about dead end careers you'll be the first we ask.

Latest resources

Back