• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh... my... God....

Googester. Seriously dude. Give it up.

Your Dad is a SCAB. End of deal.

Let me try to explain what your Dad did, and what I believe you would do if you had the opportunity. He put the livelihood of each of his friends and co-workers in jeopardy. You better believe that if someone threatens to take food off my kids plate, he is going to have sand in his gas tank. Here is how serious this is: If my dad crossed my picket line, he would be dead to me. END OF DEAL.

The inner circle of HELL is reserved for betrayers and mutineers.

Explain to me why a person does not have the freedom to think for himself and decide for himself whether he wants to be apart of a union regardless of what the majority think. According to you there is no freedom and its believe what we believe or else you will pay the price. I thought this was America not Russia.

Unions: As American as Apple Pie.

He worked for a Union Shop. He was part of a Union.

The Union went on STRIKE.

He weaked out and crossed.

Your dad is a SCAB.

A Union represents many people. Your dad thought his "needs" were more important than everyone elses. That is not a principle that a Union works on. Quite the opposite. Unions use Unity, Pride and Strength to lift EVERYONE up, not just one. Also important to note is that Unions just don't materialize on a property out of thin air. Companies that have Unions need/deserve the Union. The employees vot the Union in through a Vote (DEMOCRATIC).

In a room of several hundred or thousands everyone couldn't possibly speak simultaneously to reperesent themselves. That is where a Union comes in handy to "speak" for a membership through votes. Your dad's Union voted (DEMOCRATIC) YES to a STRIKE. The Union didn't just wake up one day and start one.

Your dad failed to grasp that fact. Your dad is a SCAB. He committed the ultimate selfish act.

Anyway Goober... enjoy FLEX. The chat has been nice. As you get older, you will most doubtably add experiences to your person. You perspective on things may change, it may not. It really doesn't matter to me.

We have a STRONG UNION over here at NJA. We have Brotherhood. If I have a problem, a Brother has my back. I know I have suppot and it feels good... so does my paycheck.

Last edited:
Plus I never claimed to be the expert on the excel. Its been a number of years since I flew one. I was just stating what I heard.

You are Typed on the XL/XLS aren't you? And, with only 2600 hours of experience I would think it would be pretty fresh since it is only one of two types you have.

I havent' flown the ATR/ERJ/CRJ/737/G1159/etc. in a long time but I can still answer questions about them.

Also, if it is what you heard then you don't have much experience to start with. We typically speak to that which we know and not have heard. Or, we don't speak at all. Even more so .. we don't say it as truth and then later when called out on it say it is what we heard. Maybe you should have stated it that way in the first place.

I recommend you start the house keeping at home first before you tell others to watch their house keeping. You have a lot of work on your problems to keep you bussssssy for the next century.

Its such a shame.......but this is america and we can have the freedom to think and say what ever we want, but Lord help us if the majority start thinking this way.

Actually "NO" you cannot 'say what ever you want'.

You cannot scream Fire in a movie theatre.

That is just one example.

Personally I recommend you get a refund on your Public Education.

I'm just thankful that most americans don't think the way you guys do. Otherwise we would all be screwed....and its so funny everytime I mention y'all having communist thinking, you don't even denie it......I guess you can't because fact it fact. Y'all believe the end justifies the means. I guess y'all don't mind being a bunch of communist.......But I guess thats your right.

you all not y'all

deny not denie

Good luck with that. Maybe your dad should have educated you instead of crossing the line.

Hopefully you'll get over that shame of your dad crossing the line and stop blaming the unions for his choice. I doubt it but who knows.

Good luck with that. Maybe your dad should have educated you instead of crossing the line.

Hopefully you'll get over that shame of your dad crossing the line and stop blaming the unions for his choice. I doubt it but who knows.

Actually Diesel....I think that he doesn't want a union so he doesn't have to show his true colors and be just as shameful as his father when the time comes.

Goooooooberster has judged his heart on the matter and it shows.

Enter my statement...

Enter your statement...

I'm just thankful that most americans don't think the way you guys do. Otherwise we would all be screwed....and its so funny everytime I mention y'all having communist thinking, you don't even denie it......I guess you can't because fact it fact. Y'all believe the end justifies the means. I guess y'all don't mind being a bunch of communist.......But I guess thats your right.

So you don't deny you need a refund on your Public (Government) Education.

No one has used the word communist that I've seen except you. Further more what does it have to do with my statement?

Are you saying that we are communist because we don't agree with you? Are you the standard bearer for the True American that we must not be because we don't agree with you? Are you saying that because we haven't broken the law and screamed Fire in a crowded movie theatre that we are communist? I'm a little confused on how you managed to leap from not being able to say anything you want to you are a communist. Any thoughts on how you got this screwed up in logic? Are you capable of logical thought?

Also, since when did we all/I become communist's? Was it the day I joined the C.A.P.? Or the day I joined the boy scouts? Or the day I went to college? Or was it when I joined the U.S. Navy? Could it have been when I went to war in a far away country? Could it have been the day I got an Honorable Discharge for my service to this country (the greatest country on the planet..The United States of America)? Please help us with your thoughts 'oh wise one (not).

I wonder aloud. Exactly where did you get your education....was it your father (who seems to make as many excuses as you do)?

As a side note:

Mr. Goooobester I don't know you personally so please don't take this personally. Your Stupid if you think you have any facts that prove I'm a communist. (You see Ignorant is fixable....Stupid is not.)

BTW, please learn to proof your statements before you submit them. Its called an Edit button. Try it sometime in the future.

Last edited:
Actually Diesel....I think that he doesn't want a union so he doesn't have to show his true colors and be just as shameful as his father when the time comes.

Goooooooberster has judged his heart on the matter and it shows.

Enter my statement...

Enter your statement...

So you don't deny you need a refund on your Public (Government) Education.

No one has used the word communist that I've seen except you. Further more what does it have to do with my statement?

Are you saying that we are communist because we don't agree with you? Are you the standard bearer for the True American that we must not be because we don't agree with you? Are you saying that because we haven't broken the law and screamed Fire in a crowded movie theatre that we are communist? I'm a little confused on how you managed to leap from not being able to say anything you want to you are a communist. Any thoughts on how you got this screwed up in logic? Are you capable of logical thought?

Also, since when did we all/I become communist's? Was it the day I joined the C.A.P.? Or the day I joined the boy scouts? Or the day I went to college? Or was it when I joined the U.S. Navy? Could it have been when I went to war in a far away country? Could it have been the day I got an Honorable Discharge for my service to this country (the greatest country on the planet..The United States of America)? Please help us with your thoughts 'oh wise one (not).

I wonder aloud. Exactly where did you get your education....was it your father (who seems to make as many excuses as you do)?

As a side note:

Mr. Goooobester I don't know you personally so please don't take this personally. Your Stupid if you think you have any facts that prove I'm a communist. (You see Ignorant is fixable....Stupid is not.)

BTW, please learn to proof your statements before you submit them. Its called an Edit button. Try it sometime in the future.

I explained how I came up with communist if you were reading and not being so busy listening to yourself talk. The basis for communism is....The end justifies the means. And that is what y'all admitted to earlier. But I don't believe you will admit to being a communist, but your line of thinking is the same. With regards to how you justify your actions.

I have to admit everytime y'all make a post, all you do is prove my points and show how nasty and cruel the union can be to anyone who has a differing opinion. You have said that if you work for a company that is a union, you do not have the freedom to think for yourself. You must let the union do that for you....and if you do have a different opinion and act contrary to the union...the union members are willing to do things to you are are illegal....sounds so much like communism to me....... Y'all think its ok to put sand in someones gas tank or make death threats. Because you said that my father deserved everything he got and more. Like I said, to y'all, the end justifies the means. Basis for communism. But you want to tell me its not ok to yell fire in a movie theater.........where did you say you got your education again?

Latest resources

Back