To all NetJets Hopefuls...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It all makes sense now.

Someone has some real bitterness. Looks like it's more you than us.

Oh well.

Good luck with that chip on your shoulder.

PS The union didn't do it to your father. Your father did it to himself.

So by your comment you are saying that the union is completly justified in what it did......its so amazing how y'all keep proving my point.

And I don't have any bitterness or a chip on my shoulder. Its just that I have seen unions for how they really are, not what they are betrayed to be like by the union its self or the media.

And I don't have any bitterness or a chip on my shoulder. Its just that I have seen unions for how they really are, not what they are betrayed to be like by the union its self or the media.

No you're not delusional.

That would be portrayed.

itself

Your dad crossed the line. I can't prove any of that stuff happened. Maybe that's what he told you, who knows.

Looks like someone has been watching the movie Hoffa a little too much though.

Gooogester

Let me make this very clear to you my young friend.

I will rip any pilot a new one if he crossed the picket line. I walked the line in 1989 and saw a number of scumbags cross in front of me in PHL.

A person who crosses a line is lower then the lowest scum that the good Lord could ever create. And as such, I hope they dries up and blow away once the sunlight hits them.

If your family member did what you claim he did then he deserves everthing he got and 100% more.......For crossing a picket line he should be living in a refridgerator box begging for hand outs.

I hope this is perfectly clear to you....

You hit a nerve buddy......

And thank you sir for also proving my point. You just proved my point better than I could have myself. Do you realize that the comments you just made are the basis for communism. Everything communist did was based on the fact that, The end justifies the means. Which is exactly what you are saying. Your saying that what ever my father receive was justified to achieve the unions end goal. And from the sounds of it you would have been just fine if he had been killed.

Its such a shame.......but this is america and we can have the freedom to think and say what ever we want, but Lord help us if the majority start thinking this way.

No you're not delusional.

That would be portrayed.

itself

Your dad crossed the line. I can't prove any of that stuff happened. Maybe that's what he told you, who knows.

Looks like someone has been watching the movie Hoffa a little too much though.

I guess that would be the easyest thing for you to say. Just descredit all of it........its not just what my dad told me...its what we lived through as a family.

then he should have stood side by side with his fellow pilots to stop the raping of his airline.

you can try and justify it all you want. Your dad wasn't fighting comunism he was looking out for number 1 by screwing his fellow pilots.

Great job. Eeeeech

then he should have stood side by side with his fellow pilots to stop the raping of his airline.

you can try and justify it all you want. Your dad wasn't fighting comunism he was looking out for number 1 by screwing his fellow pilots.

Great job. Eeeeech

Believe it or not he was not an airline pilot. He was a High School teacher. He felt it was more important to show up to class for his students than to walk a city union picket all day. While he was in class was when the other teachers put sand in our gas tank......talk about setting a bad example for students.

Believe it or not he was not an airline pilot. He was a High School teacher. He felt it was more important to show up to class for his students than to walk a city union picket all day. While he was in class was when the other teachers put sand in our gas tank......talk about setting a bad example for students.

Being a teacher doesn't make the fact that your father SCABbed any less wrong.

Don't be so idealistic to believe the excuses your dad made to you as to his reasons to cross an officially sanctioned Primary Strike Picket Line authorized by the NLRA.

He was concerned about the bottom line, money. Kids? Whatever.

By the way, I saw your new signature "Vote Non-Union".

You can thank the Union that printed the ballots to allow you the opportunity to vote.

Don't be so idealistic to believe the excuses your dad made to you as to his reasons to cross an officially sanctioned Primary Strike Picket Line authorized by the NLRA.

You can thank the Union that printed the ballots to allow you the opportunity to vote.

Like I said before, with you guys, "the end justifies the means"......and we know where that thinking comes from.

Explain to me why a person does not have the freedom to think for himself and decide for himself whether he wants to be apart of a union regardless of what the majority think. According to you there is no freedom and its believe what we believe or else you will pay the price. I thought this was America not Russia

It is america, thats why unions were created to stand against injustices of an outside force.

Without us being in america that ability to stand up against opression would be crushed by those same outside forces.

Obviously the other teachers felt that the outside forces were enough to make a stand, and have the gonads to do it.

Latest resources

Back