• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To all NetJets Hopefuls...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know what's spineless and cowardly is talking about someones dad you don't even know over the internet! Union shop or not, these are just jobs. Who gives a rats a$$!:erm:

Actually Diesel....I think that he doesn't want a union so he doesn't have to show his true colors and be just as shameful as his father when the time comes.

Goooooooberster has judged his heart on the matter and it shows.

Enter my statement...

Enter your statement...

So you don't deny you need a refund on your Public (Government) Education.

No one has used the word communist that I've seen except you. Further more what does it have to do with my statement?

Are you saying that we are communist because we don't agree with you? Are you the standard bearer for the True American that we must not be because we don't agree with you? Are you saying that because we haven't broken the law and screamed Fire in a crowded movie theatre that we are communist? I'm a little confused on how you managed to leap from not being able to say anything you want to you are a communist. Any thoughts on how you got this screwed up in logic? Are you capable of logical thought?

Also, since when did we all/I become communist's? Was it the day I joined the C.A.P.? Or the day I joined the boy scouts? Or the day I went to college? Or was it when I joined the U.S. Navy? Could it have been when I went to war in a far away country? Could it have been the day I got an Honorable Discharge for my service to this country (the greatest country on the planet..The United States of America)? Please help us with your thoughts 'oh wise one (not).

I wonder aloud. Exactly where did you get your education....was it your father (who seems to make as many excuses as you do)?

As a side note:

Mr. Goooobester I don't know you personally so please don't take this personally. Your Stupid if you think you have any facts that prove I'm a communist. (You see Ignorant is fixable....Stupid is not.)

BTW, please learn to proof your statements before you submit them. Its called an Edit button. Try it sometime in the future.

I don't have to prove that you are a communist. But I can prove that you think like one and have the same rational as one. All one has to do is read your previous posts on this thread...as well as the others that have posted on this thread. They speak for themselves.

What research have you done on communism? Was it watching Red Dawn?

Communism is an ideology that seeks to establish a classless, stateless social organization based on common ownership of the means of production.

To quote Carl Marx-
"In communist society, where nobody has one exclusive sphere of activity but each can become accomplished in any branch he wishes, society regulates the general production and thus makes it possible for me to do one thing today and another tomorrow, to hunt in the morning, fish in the afternoon, rear cattle in the evening, criticise after dinner, just as I have a mind, without ever becoming hunter, fisherman, herdsman or critic."

lear- It was googster who brought up his dad as an example of why unions were bad. For some reason to him having his dad as a scab explains why all unions are bad.

i can't follow the logic. I don't think his dad was even a scab, he's just a troll who enjoys poking the lion and running away.

What research have you done on communism? Was it watching Red Dawn?

Communism is an ideology that seeks to establish a classless, stateless social organization based on common ownership of the means of production.

To quote Carl Marx-
"In communist society, where nobody has one exclusive sphere of activity but each can become accomplished in any branch he wishes, society regulates the general production and thus makes it possible for me to do one thing today and another tomorrow, to hunt in the morning, fish in the afternoon, rear cattle in the evening, criticise after dinner, just as I have a mind, without ever becoming hunter, fisherman, herdsman or critic."

Yes....you are so correct my young one.....and the idiology that was used to achieve this type of society at all cost was.....can I get a drum roll........The end justifies the means. The were willing to do what ever it took to create this type of society there and around the world. And by the way they felt like it would be icing on the cake if there were no jews within the society too.

...the union members are willing to do things to you are are illegal....sounds so much like communism to me.......

First, I have never done anything illegal.
Second, I have never asked anyone to do anything illegal.
Third, That would make your statement of Y'ALL void and with no effect.
Fourth, Are you saying "Communism = Willing to do Illegal things"? That is stupid.

Like I said, to y'all, the end justifies the means. Basis for communism.

Okay, again if I'm not part of the Y'All this statment is out of place.

"Communism = The End Justifies the Means" or "Communism = Willing to do Illegal things" which is it?

I know you are so stupid I'm going to stop trying to offer you a free education. You don't deserve it.

I don't have to prove that you are a communist. But I can prove that you think like one and have the same rational as one. All one has to do is read your previous posts on this thread...as well as the others that have posted on this thread. They speak for themselves.

I'll be waiting for your first example Foooool'ster.

First, I have never done anything illegal.
Second, I have never asked anyone to do anything illegal.
Third, That would make your statement of Y'ALL void and with no effect.
Fourth, Are you saying "Communism = Willing to do Illegal things"? That is stupid.

Okay, again if I'm not part of the Y'All this statment is out of place.

"Communism = The End Justifies the Means" or "Communism = Willing to do Illegal things" which is it?

I know you are so stupid I'm going to stop trying to offer you a free education. You don't deserve it.

You rode the short bus to school didn't you.....I know you may be a little slow, so I will explain it to you one more time. You are willing to do things illegal because your end justifies the means.....they go together. And your comments about my dad deserving what he got and more says that you condone those types of illegal actions.

And by the way they felt like it would be icing on the cake if there were no jews within the society too.

wow way to bring racism into this. Man, talk about ignorant.

You rode the short bus to school didn't you.....I know you may be a little slow, so I will explain it to you one more time. You are willing to do things illegal because your end justifies the means.....they go together. And your comments about my dad deserving what he got and more says that you condone those types of illegal actions.

More personal attacks. More name calling. My what an intellect Goooober'ster.

I'm still waiting for MY post on your father that explains this statement above.

I'm still waiting for you to prove with MY posts that I'm a communist.

I'll be waiting for a long time b/c they don't exist.

I rode the normal bus if it helps. I made it through the World's most difficult education program. It's called the United States Navy Nuclear Power Program. I also qualified to ride Submarines. Only the most capable get that honor.

What have you done?

Latest resources

Back