• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To all NetJets Hopefuls...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wow way to bring racism into this. Man, talk about ignorant.

Thats a far reach don't you think.....that was the communist thinking....not mine......or maybe your one of those that believe that stuff never happened.

More personal attacks. More name calling. My what an intellect Goooober'ster.

I'm still waiting for MY post on your father that explains this statement above.

I'm still waiting for you to prove with MY posts that I'm a communist.

I'll be waiting for a long time b/c they don't exist.

I rode the normal bus if it helps. I made it through the World's most difficult education program. It's called the United States Navy Nuclear Power Program. I also qualified to ride Submarines. Only the most capable get that honor.

What have you done?

So are you saying that the union was wrong in what they did to my dad?

When you can back up your claims about the above claims I'll answer your question.

Otherwise an apology is in the works from you to me before I answer your question.

Gooogester

Let me make this very clear to you my young friend.

I will rip any pilot a new one if he crossed the picket line. I walked the line in 1989 and saw a number of scumbags cross in front of me in PHL.

A person who crosses a line is lower then the lowest scum that the good Lord could ever create. And as such, I hope they dries up and blow away once the sunlight hits them.

If your family member did what you claim he did then he deserves everthing he got and 100% more.......For crossing a picket line he should be living in a refridgerator box begging for hand outs.

I hope this is perfectly clear to you....

You hit a nerve buddy......

My apologys honey, it was not you who actually said it, but there have been many post on here from different people who have agreed with him. You can't keep track of who has said what. But my apology....you did not say it.

Yes it is wrong to harm or damage property of foolish individuals whom wish to cross the line.

My father was an Eastern pilot. He Didn't cross the line. I actually walked the line with him on occassion.

I was at Eagle when we went through the contract of last. I was on probation and could not vote.

I've been on both sides of the fence.

I just helped a buddy get on with NetJets. He is very happy. He had a similiar past in aviation.

Jobs come and go. What you do when you are on line is taken as who you are. Those that cross the line are scumbags. But, no one should be punished physically for it. But, it is a small community and we know everyone for there actions. Your words or actions are remembered. That is the way it is.

We have local Eastern Scabs at my airport. I will not help them or hurt them. They are their own worst enemy. I don't have to do anything to hurt them. I do call them by name though. That name is SCAB.

A strike is won around the kitchen table. When a person has to look across the table and see his spouse and children. That is were it is won and lost.

Do I love all unions. NO!

Do I love being treated unfairly without a say by a company. NO!

Therefore, a union is the answer. It is totally American. Equality for your labor. Protection from punitive punishment by the company and a compensation for your labor at a reasonable rate.

You don't get what's fair out of life. You get what you negotiate out of life.

Personally I don't have any harsh will against your father or you for that matter in terms of unions. I don't think that teachers working for the government should be able to strike. And, that is the ultimate power of a union. Sadly most airlines have given this up as part of their contract.

Unions are a fact of life. Like/Love/Loathe its up to you. If I was looking for work right now in this economy I'd pick NetJets and its union over the other choices.

But, hey that is just me.

Last edited:
Yes it is wrong to harm or damage property of foolish individuals whom wish to cross the line.

My father was an Eastern pilot. He Didn't cross the line. I actually walked the line with him on occassion.

I was at Eagle when we went through the contract of last. I was on probation and could not vote.

I've been on both sides of the fence.

I just helped a buddy get on with NetJets. He is very happy. He had a similiar past in aviation.

Jobs come and go. What you do when you are on line is taken as who you are. Those that cross the line are scumbags. But, no one should be punished physically for it. But, it is a small community and we know everyone for there actions. Your words or actions are remembered. That is the way it is.

We have local Eastern Scabs at my airport. I will not help them or hurt them. They are their own worst enemy. I don't have to do anything to hurt them. I do call them by name though. That name is SCAB.

A strike is won around the kitchen table. When a person has to look across the table and see his spouse and children. That is were it is won and lost.

Do I love all unions. NO!

Do I love being treated unfairly without a say by a company. NO!

Therefore, a union is the answer. It is totally American. Equality for your labor. Protection from punitive punishment by the company and a compensation for your labor at a reasonable rate.

You don't get what's fair out of life. You get what you negotiate out of life.

Personally I don't have any harsh will against your father or you for that matter in terms of unions. I don't think that teachers working for the government should be able to strike. And, that is the ultimate power of a union. Sadly most airlines have given this up as part of their contract.

Unions are a fact of life. Like/Love/Loathe its up to you. If I was looking for work right now in this economy I'd pick NetJets and its union over the other choices.

But, hey that is just me.

Then I can honestly say that I respect your opinion and I will also say that I appreciate the civil tone by which you expressed it. So many of the other guys on here take it too personal when someone disagrees with them about unions and feel it necessary to personally attack verbally and would physically if given the opportunity.

I love it when guys call unions communistic. Here are some countries that NEVER allowed labor unions: Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy and Spain, every eastern European country in the Warsaw Pact, Castro's Cuba, North Korea and Communist China to this day. There are more. They all have in common communism or fascism.

Unions are in fact a FEATURE of a modern capitalist economic system.

I love it when guys call unions communistic. Here are some countries that NEVER allowed labor unions: Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy and Spain, every eastern European country in the Warsaw Pact, Castro's Cuba, North Korea and Communist China to this day. There are more. They all have in common communism or fascism.

Unions are in fact a FEATURE of a modern capitalist economic system.

Unions are part of what makes the USA a mixed economy, not capitalist.

Latest resources

Back