• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA "AIP reached with Company"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes,sadly he was. He has 21 years to go and is oblivious to the ramifactions to his career if this passes.

Yes,sadly he was. He has 21 years to go and is oblivious to the ramifactions to his career if this passes.

is this his first airline?
when i point out to gals/guys they need to be afraid of what's not in the language i get so many deer in the headlight looks. there is still the, "oh...they won't do that," mentality. i want to scream.

You SWA pilots are a bunch of babies . Show me one time in the history of aviation ,where codeshare has hurt the mainline carrier or the pilots .

WOW. You are bit clueless...

Codeshare restricts growth. The company can just pair up with another carrier to fill its seats rather than buying equipment, hiring pilots and making more CA seats. Same can be said for contracting routes to RJs. The RJs should be bought by the mainline carrier and flown by mainline pilots.

In both cases the company benefits but it is to the detriment of the pilots and FAs and mechanics and rampers and CS folks. Once you move out of mommas house and when masturbation is no longer fun for you, do a little research on the history of the airline industry.

Phred

WOW. You are bit clueless...

Codeshare restricts growth. The company can just pair up with another carrier to fill its seats rather than buying equipment, hiring pilots and making more CA seats. Same can be said for contracting routes to RJs. The RJs should be bought by the mainline carrier and flown by mainline pilots.

In both cases the company benefits but it is to the detriment of the pilots and FAs and mechanics and rampers and CS folks. Once you move out of mommas house and when masturbation is no longer fun for you, do a little research on the history of the airline industry.

Phred

I think you are incorect. . When you guys vote in the codeshare , don't cry when I start flying what use to be yours .

I think he was being sarcastic.

Most of the civilian guys at SW understand all too clearly the dangers of selling scope. A significant percentage of SW pilots post 9/11 came from the furlough lists of other airlines. It didn't take a rocket surgeon to what happened as the DC9, 737-200, MD80, Fokker 100 and others were parked after 9/11. Thousands upon thousands were furloughed - and then those furloughs extended by age 65... while at the same time an armada of RJs darkened the sky flown by kids for pennies on the dollar.

We are very clear on the dangers of domestic codeshare. It cost me a decade of career progression. My own bad choices added another decade of lost career progression.

I think you are incorect. . When you guys vote in the codeshare , don't cry when I start flying what use to be yours .

...and you just proved my point. Is this you in the video....or your sister perhaps???:laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=nU5cMZymSr0

In case you need help with some comprehension, the bear does not understand english and will never understand...just like you will never understand...

Phred

Last edited:
...and you just proved my point. Is this you in the video....or your sister perhaps???:laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=nU5cMZymSr0

In case you need help with some comprehension, the bear does not understand english and will never understand...just like you will never understand...

Phred

Speaking of sisters. I think yours gave me the clap . But then I am guessing you already know she has it :)

Cute YouTube video The girl is more like the Southwest pilots, and the bear is everybody flying the codeshare you guys have given up .

OL

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back