SWAPA "AIP reached with Company"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SWA Bubba

According to a burst email just now, SWAPA negotiators have reached an AIP with the company. The board will meet to discuss, and language is being finalized into a TA. No details released as of yet.

Bubba

Finally.....something I can vote no on.

Hope the BOD has the intestinal fortitude to say no and send it back. Not expecting much though, NOC resignations speak loudly and the smartest man in the room remaining is there to tell you so. The word irony springs into my mind.

Prediction?

Close vote to send it to the membership with 50% of BOD supporting. HANDILY turned down by the membership.

Should not even make it to the membership for a vote. No confidence in the NC. No confidence in BOD. Latest announcement booking our distressed passengers on Jet Blue announced with no prior coordination. Section one shot across the bow from management. Stupid or briliiant plan by the company but swap and is caught with their pants down.

I don't know what's in it, nor do I care. Given the opportunity I'm voting NO

This sounds SO MUCH like FAT PILOTS when the first integration agreement came out. "Say NO, now." Everyone is jumping to conclusions when very few have actually seen the proposal.

To the OSW guys...I thought the first deal was ALWAYS the best???

If it is what I heard, it is not too bad concerning pay/benefits. No Section 1 info was given though.

Good Luck to us all.

Phred

Latest resources

Back