• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA "AIP reached with Company"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Absolutely disagree about the yes vote. This TA will fail in my opinion. Even on the SWAPA forum there is zero support for this. This deal has garnered WAY more negativity than the last TA that was scrapped. It may not be the resounding NO that the F.A.'s put together, but I still believe it will not pass.

Possibly.

Never underestimate the SW pilot's willingness to sell out!

sssshhhhhhh....

They quiet yessies are gonna sneak up on the vocal no voters and kick them in the jimmy!!!

Just wait and see....

Sell yourself out for a measly bonus that will be quickly eroded with new work rules because subsets will diminish any chance of earning the same as previous years. It is written for a minimum guarantee of 90 hours. Don't buy off on the fancy graphs and charts depicting the historical 108 TFP. That will be quickly gutted once they screw the subsets. If the economy tanks (as the analyst states) SWA will continue to generate money through code share and interline agreements while swap pilots flounder.

Sell yourself out for a measly bonus that will be quickly eroded with new work rules because subsets will diminish any chance of earning the same as previous years.

Yeah, but a bonus is BETTER than retro!

It is written for a minimum guarantee of 90 hours. Don't buy off on the fancy graphs and charts depicting the historical 108 TFP.

That 108 fiction has been around for years. It makes us look better paid than we are. Line guarantee is the only honest number to use.

That will be quickly gutted once they screw the subsets. If the economy tanks (as the analyst states) SWA will continue to generate money through code share and interline agreements while swap pilots flounder.

Yeah, but did you hear we are getting a BONUS that's better than retro AND .7% retirement improvement? If we vote it down, the next one will be worse, and we might even die!

sssshhhhhhh....

They quiet yessies are gonna sneak up on the vocal no voters and kick them in the jimmy!!!

Just wait and see....

Yup...

The last 2 FOs I've flown with are "undecided", which means that they're gonna vote yes. Neither have read the entire TA, just the "overview". They both want to go to the road show to get "educated".

I'm too busy counting lotto winnings to vote, being a senior fo....I guess not voting counts as a yes? So be it

Yup...

The last 2 FOs I've flown with are "undecided", which means that they're gonna vote yes. Neither have read the entire TA, just the "overview". They both want to go to the road show to get "educated".

Don't know what days of the week you fly but EVERY FO I've flown with has been an adamant NO. Lately, I've flown with about 50/50 FAT/OSW, hardlines, blank lines, and reserve...BWI and MCO.

Don't know what days of the week you fly but EVERY FO I've flown with has been an adamant NO. Lately, I've flown with about 50/50 FAT/OSW, hardlines, blank lines, and reserve...BWI and MCO.

I must've just gotten lucky. I was surprised by the real junior yes voters. This thing is gonna hurt them far more than it will me.

Latest resources

Back