Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest showing videos of crippled folks and.......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yes. yes he is.

Indeed. All the free sandwiches in the world won't win hearts and minds over when this is the oft repeated rhetoric.
If you want to your heart to be won......call the Teamsters....

How can you reason logically when management is pilot pushing? How do you counter pilot pushing?
A minor personality trait, called Personal Integrity, Rez, there are no, creeds, or unions that will provide integrity, you either have it or you don't. I have been pushed at every airline I have been employed at, and whenever I held my ground the pouges backed down, its called being a man. Grow a pair you might actually enjoy them.
PBR

Also having a mustache to compliment the hat is a requirement.
The 'stache is a power projection symbol, J. Stalin, A. Hitler, S. Hussain, And B.Holt. Oh snap wait a minute....ahhhh, nevermind, back to your rants, carry on.
PBR

A minor personality trait, called Personal Integrity, Rez, there are no, creeds, or unions that will provide integrity, you either have it or you don't. I have been pushed at every airline I have been employed at, and whenever I held my ground the pouges backed down, its called being a man. Grow a pair you might actually enjoy them.
PBR
Is personal integrity accepted by mortgage companies and at the grocery store?

When you get fired, at your next interview when they ask why you got fired, is personal integrity the "hirable" answer...

When you get fired, at your next interview when they ask why you got fired, is personal integrity the "hirable" answer...
Rez,
Once again you show the your lack of understanding. It reminds me of the the question, "At which price point would you perform oral sex on another male?" $1.00, 10,000, 100,00, 1M?, by your definition if you have to " make your mortgage payment", smoking pole is ok at some price point.
My position is, integrity is not dependent on financial need. If I refuse to do something I know is not safe, I can get a job at Homer Depot, you can smoke pole.
PBR

Interesting comment Rez....I guess the same could be said of crossing a picket line...couldn't it? You are sending some mixed signals...

Rez,
Once again you show the your lack of understanding. It reminds me of the the question, "At which price point would you perform oral sex on another male?" $1.00, 10,000, 100,00, 1M?, by your definition if you have to " make your mortgage payment", smoking pole is ok at some price point.
My position is, integrity is not dependent on financial need. If I refuse to do something I know is not safe, I can get a job at Homer Depot, you can smoke pole.
PBR
What a guy.....and think of the number of Home Depots across the country... you could live just about anywhere.....

Most pilots who invest years of educaton, training and money into a means to earn a decent living don't care to "quit" on personal integrity terms just because a tool manager is coercing a pilot to fly an unsafe jet or lose his job. Perhaps personal integrity is knowing you shouldn't have to be forced into deciding between doing the right thing and keeping your job... knowing that there is a middle ground....

Home Depot might be a nice ROI for you, but I am willing to bet that a majority of Skywest pilots aren't ready to give it all up for an orange apron with their name written in a Sharpie. Would you tie your apron tight or wear it loose?

Perhaps personal integrity is knowing you shouldn't have to be forced into deciding between doing the right thing and keeping your job...

Should we get an opinion from your ALPO but buddy Timmy, or how about your friend that sells drug masking solutions? Whats their opinion on personal itegrity?

What a guy.....and think of the number of Home Depots across the country... you could live just about anywhere.....

Most pilots who invest years of educaton, training and money into a means to earn a decent living don't care to "quit" on personal integrity terms just because a tool manager is coercing a pilot to fly an unsafe jet or lose his job. Perhaps personal integrity is knowing you shouldn't have to be forced into deciding between doing the right thing and keeping your job... knowing that there is a middle ground....

Home Depot might be a nice ROI for you, but I am willing to bet that a majority of Skywest pilots aren't ready to give it all up for an orange apron with their name written in a Sharpie. Would you tie your apron tight or wear it loose?
How much did your mom pay for your edumacation? Obviously reading comprehension, nor critical thinking were in your curriculum.
PBR
P.S. Connecting money issues to your integrity does not bode well for you.

Should we get an opinion from your ALPO but buddy Timmy, or how about your friend that sells drug masking solutions? Whats their opinion on personal itegrity?

Give timmy a break. if you were a 10 year eagle FO stuck in ord wouldn't you become delusional and start making stuff up? I would have picked the F15 though. And the other drug dealer, well alpo pilots got to get paid somehow and it's not with their alpo negotiated pay.

Latest resources

Back