• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest 900 on it's way to ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, since ALPA is made up of pilots like yourself, what have you done about it? Have you called your rep?

Hell no, ASADrivel just likes to start sheeet on flightinfo. Thinks it'll scare all us ALPA fellas with "her" "the sky is falling" bullcrap. She doesn't have the guts to ask "her" ALPA Reps anything!

Voted In Favor of Striking ASA!

This is why ALPA is losing support. We are being replaced airplane by airplane, and the ALPA cheerleaders refuse to acknowledge it. Many of us are tired of ALPA sticking it's head in the sand while we are replaced. I don't like it anymore than you, but quit ignoring reality!

Who says ALPA is losing support? You? Are you another of those whiner ASA pilots who does nothing to help our MEC/CNC? In case you haven't heard, negoatiations are going well. Only 5 more sections to go, but they are the tought sections. Why don't you get behind the CNC and show some support for once instead of whining on here.

Voted In Favor of Striking ASA!

703 is still in HOT they are so far behind schedule on the transfers it's funny. Maybe they will see 705 in March if they're lucky.

Are we gonna get on the " they're our airplanes" rant now? Yea!!!!

705 is in SLC hanger and going to HOT in the next couple of days...

Thats the long term plan........

I'm more concerned with our pilots who have families and obligations. Skywest dirtbags are tarnishing their way of life and economic means of our pilot group, in part because they lack the spine to unionize so I feel no shame in feeling no love loss for skywest pilots, at least the ones that don't feel that they need a union. Those that do, we support you and hope that APLA works out over there.

Latest resources

Back