Skywest 900 on it's way to ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ASADriver

First Skywest 900 is enroute to ATL from DFW. It's scheduled to get in early. Ship 705 departs for Skywest tomorrow. Is ALPA doing anything about it?

Departing City (Airport)Dallas/Fort Worth (Dallas/Ft Worth Intl)Departure GateE11 (DFW)CarrierDelta / Flight operated by SkyWest AirlinesEquipment TypeCanadair Regional Jet 900Arriving City (Airport)Atlanta (Hartsfield Atlanta Intl)Arriving GateInformation Not AvailableFlight Distance (miles)729

Yes, Alpa is not bending over and taking it up the arse which is what the company is trying to scare them into. Guess you like it up the A$$?

First Skywest 900 is enroute to ATL from DFW. It's scheduled to get in early. Ship 705 departs for Skywest tomorrow. Is ALPA doing anything about it?

Departing City (Airport)Dallas/Fort Worth (Dallas/Ft Worth Intl)Departure GateE11 (DFW)CarrierDelta / Flight operated by SkyWest AirlinesEquipment TypeCanadair Regional Jet 900Arriving City (Airport)Atlanta (Hartsfield Atlanta Intl)Arriving GateInformation Not AvailableFlight Distance (miles)729

Waa Waa Waa. The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!! ALPA never said they could do anything about it. Except not fold like a lawn chair like you would! It was a business decision that ALPA never had a say in. But, we all know that just cause the company said it's ALPA's fault, then you believe it. Find something else to write about. We all know you and the others would have caved and the airplanes still wouldn't have come to ASA.

I'm starting to agree with(I can't believe I'm saying this) MELIT. You're gonna stroke out over the goings on at SKW Inc. It's ALPA's fault, no it's the companies fault. It's ALPA's fault, no it's the companies.

703 is still in HOT they are so far behind schedule on the transfers it's funny. Maybe they will see 705 in March if they're lucky.

Are we gonna get on the " they're our airplanes" rant now? Yea!!!!

Take some pictures of it

Shouldn't YOU be taking pics of your CAL planes Superpoopypants? Why you post on here is beyond me. Dude gets hired at a major and misses ASA so much he wants a picture of a dang stretched RJ! What a loser!

VOTED IN FAVOR!
ALPA Pilots Fly Planes, Not Make
Decisions About Where To Place Planes!

"703 is still in HOT they are so far behind schedule on the transfers it's funny. Maybe they will see 705 in March if they're lucky.quote"

Funny...I saw 703EV over at the SKyWest SLC hangar tonight.

Would you say the 80% of DCI flying is still maintained by ASA in ATL? That was the original deal as long as "ASA stays competitive" per Skywest. It sure seems like that number is awful high considering Skywest, Mesa, Comair, Chautauqua and Shuttle are all there now in ATL.

Which contract is being violated by SkyWest operating that 900 with 70 seats installed?

Shouldn't YOU be taking pics of your CAL planes Superpoopypants? Why you post on here is beyond me. Dude gets hired at a major and misses ASA so much he wants a picture of a dang stretched RJ! What a loser!

VOTED IN FAVOR!
ALPA Pilots Fly Planes, Not Make
Decisions About Where To Place Planes!

SooperKooter is NOT a CAL pilot. He's probably not even an RJ driver.

Latest resources

Back