• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ram Air Freight Needs Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have had my eye on Ram Air for a while. I live in Asheville which is close to Concord. I have been studying all the flight training doc's that are available to download from austincollins.com (FLX training manager's site) to prep for Ram Air or similar. Sounds like RA is a good group of guys and a good company and my wife wants to move to Charlotte. I just need those mins.!!

My family lives in CLT as well and RAF and SATSAir are the places I'd like to work...Let me know how it turns out for you...

I'm retiring from the USAF in Jan 09 then spending the year getting my ratings / doing CFI to get the 135 mins...

Good luck,
LAFF

Right on. Thanks for reminding me of this thread. I'm FINALLY getting close to the mins. Checkout pro pilot world.com to see great photos of the better side of my experiences that take me a little closer to the mins each day. BTW, You live in Charlotte? Most likely if I work for Ram and have a CLT or Concord base I'll have the weekends open. I already have an IN towing banners around Concord for the races and also in TN for the games on the weekends. Some pretty dang good money if you get involved with Van Wagner's national ops. So far I've towed with the PA-12 (Family Cruiser), 18 (Super Cub), 25 (Pawnee) and J3 (Cub) at other companies. I also have a good bit of dual given as a CFI but banner towing racks up the time twice as fast and pays better. And the tail wheel experience is golden. Good Luck!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back