• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Files for Bankruptcy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They can thank the "Delta rate reset".. Basicly Delta letting each of the regionals undercut each other.. It's the best ponzi scheme yet... Atleast for Delta..

It just FLOORS me that pilots tout their own brilliance and boast their self-entitled worth of $100,000+ salaries, yet so many are nearly illiterate with with elementary level spelling and grammar.

It just FLOORS me that pilots tout their own brilliance and boast their self-entitled worth of $100,000+ salaries, yet so many are nearly illiterate with with elementary level spelling and grammar.

I hear hear what you're saying.

we are nothing more than factory workers.

I'm pretty sure Delta will never want to own a regional ever again. They seem to have too much fun doing the "shuffle". They seem to like it that way.

Hmmmm. Sell them off for good money, cut their fee, let them strip their contracts, (lowers the costs) then buy them back at bargain prices. Oh yeah, they won't have to pay the % override any more meaning more profit to the bottom line. Time frame....3 to 5 years.

Sounds similiar to what happened with the Mesaba shamruptcy and then Northwest buying them afterwards for pennies on the dollar. Then, step three is to pump them back up and sell them off for a huge profit.

Shouldn't that be illegal?

Sounds similiar to what happened with the Mesaba shamruptcy and then Northwest buying them afterwards for pennies on the dollar. Then, step three is to pump them back up and sell them off for a huge profit.

Shouldn't that be illegal?

I'm not sure that "selling them off for a huge profit" works anymore. Delta is still waiting on the billion dollar plus buyer for com air to make any money. I also wonder how much Delta made on the 60 million dollar sale of Mesaba. I think the Compass and Mesaba sale were really about getting ride of the flows and distancing themselves from the liability regional airlines have. Think Buffalo.

Latest resources

Back