Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IbeFlyenhye

Pinnacle Bankruptsy

MEC suggests pilots strap in for an almost certain Bankruptsy filing in early April by 9E.

Did your spelling come from their "announcement" as well?

Wow, 52 week low of $.72 per share. I remember when the IPO went out at over $13/share. It hit almost $20 in 2007.

Last edited:
now I think many of us were saying this was always in the cards. come 2014 Pinnacle will either be a owned entity of Delta flying what ever the Delta pilots give up or Pinnacle will be minus United Q contract, no Saabs, and about missing about 100 crj 200's. Oh what the heck, maybe somewhere in-between. lol

now I think many of us were saying this was always in the cards. come 2014 Pinnacle will either be a owned entity of Delta flying what ever the Delta pilots give up or Pinnacle will be minus United Q contract, no Saabs, and about missing about 100 crj 200's. Oh what the heck, maybe somewhere in-between. lol

I'm pretty sure Delta will never want to own a regional ever again. They seem to have too much fun doing the "shuffle". They seem to like it that way.

You're too old to be using 'lol', you're still using double spaces.

Latest resources

Back