• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Files for Bankruptcy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey if you plan on daydreaming at least do it with some facts. Richard Anderson wasn't at NWA they went bankrupt , he was working at United Healthcare.

Yep. That whole evil plot was Doug Steenland. Rumors even swirled around that Anderson had left specifically because he was opposed to filing for bankruptcy, and the Board was dead set on it.

And Steenland was jumping up and down with his hand in the air saying "pick me, pick me, I'll do it!"

Yep. If anyone was the successor to Lorenzo, it was Steenland. I thought for sure someone was going to go postal on him. He's truly lucky he made it out of NWA alive.

So you think it coincidence that Anderson was the head of NWA and Steenland was close to him? That it was pure coincidence that Anderson was only at United Health for a short time and kept him hands clean during the bankruptcy and was quickly hired at Delta. That by keeping his hands clean in the bankruptcy he was able to bring the two airlines together. That entire series of events was not a huge coincidence. If It was then you believe that the oil companies are also operating in good faith and not manipulating the market to ensure their maximum profits.

I did forget about Steenland, but in the end I think there is a something going on-and the more I think about it I think it might be to get more crj 200's out of the Delta system. Which will be bad news for the pilots of Pinnacle.

I agree. This is ultimately a manipulation of the system to reduce 200s and get rid of United flying. Don't be fooled by the new 10yr service agreement-that why we are in BK. Didn't we (XJ) sign a new 200 agreement a month before we went into BK the last time? Shortly after they went into BK, and pulled one of the two 200s we actually had, and gave it to Compass so they could start up. I think we will eventually merger with Comair. Then more furloughs and SLIs with senior people from Comair(assuming everyone wants Date of Hire this time around). It is going to be very, very bad for all.

yeah it would be just like ALPA to do a DOH integration with Comair where it would screw over a lot of us while the last one went CAT/Class with a end result of a screw job for many. Time to leave is now. Actually I think the time to leave has long since past. Those who left already are the lucky ones

I agree. This is ultimately a manipulation of the system to reduce 200s and get rid of United flying. Don't be fooled by the new 10yr service agreement-that why we are in BK. Didn't we (XJ) sign a new 200 agreement a month before we went into BK the last time? Shortly after they went into BK, and pulled one of the two 200s we actually had, and gave it to Compass so they could start up. I think we will eventually merger with Comair. Then more furloughs and SLIs with senior people from Comair(assuming everyone wants Date of Hire this time around). It is going to be very, very bad for all.

Don't forget the (clearly in bad faith) signing of the extention of the Avros for an additional I thnk 10 years within 3 months of the shamruptcy that had them returning to Europe the next day.

So you think it coincidence that Anderson was the head of NWA and Steenland was close to him? That it was pure coincidence that Anderson was only at United Health for a short time and kept him hands clean during the bankruptcy and was quickly hired at Delta. That by keeping his hands clean in the bankruptcy he was able to bring the two airlines together. That entire series of events was not a huge coincidence. If It was then you believe that the oil companies are also operating in good faith and not manipulating the market to ensure their maximum profits.

I did forget about Steenland, but in the end I think there is a something going on-and the more I think about it I think it might be to get more crj 200's out of the Delta system. Which will be bad news for the pilots of Pinnacle.

RA went United HealthCare because they paid him like 8 million $$ a year for 2 or 3 years. Took care of his family and came back to the airlines because he likes the challenge and pace.

Latest resources

Back