• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle 11-09 out.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you talking about the ones that were downgraded on the last vacancy? I don't understand what you are saying.
Correct. 11-08 displacees were reinstated to their former positions and then RE-displaced in 11-09.

It's an oversight that we're working on correcting. If only for accuracy's sake.

Correct. 11-08 displacees were reinstated to their former positions and then RE-displaced in 11-09.

It's an oversight that we're working on correcting. If only for accuracy's sake.

So, is this a true or false statement? There were a total of 10 displacements from captain to fo on the ex-9E side due to this merger. I honestly think it's true. I just want to make sure my facts are straight.

And most junior Captain was hired May 2010 at Colgan, on the Saab at IAH. HOooray for Pinnacle being fenced off the Saabs.

Screw this merger, and screw Bloch.

Just shut the f*ck up. I don't see any XJ and 9L guys getting downgraded on this list.. in fact, I see quite a few upgrades system wide.

You can try to hold hands and sing kumbaya if you like... but the truth of the matter is that a crime is being committed. A systematic theft of career progression of all Pinnacle pilots hired in 2007 and beyond.

So please, your false platitudes make the bile rise in my throat. Enough.

Look man, you should seek counseling for this. At least they would act like they care.

The fact is we all are getting screwed somehow....unless you are at colgan.

Look man, you should seek counseling for this. At least they would act like they care.

The fact is we all are getting screwed somehow....unless you are at colgan.

If you Wikipedia "windfall" a colgan air logo appears.

Anyone know if the last few new hire classes at PCL were able to hang onto the CRJ or were some of them displaced to Colgan/Mesaba?

Latest resources

Back