Pinnacle 11-09 out.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General,

How about you? Airtran good enough for you? Are you just waiting to see how this SLI shakes down with Southwest, or are you still interested in working for Delta?

General,

How about you? Airtran good enough for you? Are you just waiting to see how this SLI shakes down with Southwest, or are you still interested in working for Delta?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The key here is I am where I want to be, flying INTL 767s all over the planet. You, on the other hand, probably will never fly anything larger than an RJ, and complain the whole time doing it. But, some airline in Yemen is calling your name, and it sounds like yodelling. That probably is your name. Go complain in the desert, please. And bring some Axe body spray.

Bye Bye---General Lee

love the fact that I am gone from the Delta soap...... Gen Lee. You can have it.. Delta is not the best out their anymore..... HA HA HA

I wonder how many pilots we can welcome back to the training center is MEM that have at one time or another failed out of 9E training and then applied at XJ and 9L??? 100?? Maybe more??

And most junior Captain was hired May 2010 at Colgan, on the Saab at IAH. HOooray for Pinnacle being fenced off the Saabs.

Screw this merger, and screw Bloch.

You should be srewing your OWN merger team, We can hash this out again but as you were looking up pay rates for all the Mesaba 900's you were going to captain Bloch was begging for some realistic from YOUR guys...Give thanks were thanks is due...

Be sure to ask YOUR guys about the meetings they wanted to schedual in VEGAS and HAWAII...

For those that care looks like the south MEM 900 ATL 900 is going senior pinniacle and MSP 900 is staying senior Mesaba

Latest resources

Back