Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So more than one computer failed?

Hell what do I know. I fly a DC9, I'm lucky if the FO has a calculator watch.:D

Okay lets both sit back and see what comes of this as it is certainly a mystery considering everyone got okay and the airplane is basicaly intact by most accident standards. I really don't know what to think and I spend hours each day surrounded by B777 experts and they are also perplexed at this hour.

Nice Plane...but they need about 30 of those things like...YESTERDAY!!:rolleyes:

Especially since American had 7 of them down in one day for MX, which, by the way, equals DAL's ENTIRE FLEET.

Especially since American had 7 of them down in one day for MX, which, by the way, equals DAL's ENTIRE FLEET.

I think we have 8 now, with 4 more coming this year. (and 4 the next). And hey, next time you talk to your AA buddies, tell them thanks for the 17 ex TWA 757ERs. They look great in our new paint scheme with winglets.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
General, it's time

I think we have 8 now, with 4 more coming this year. (and 4 the next). And hey, next time you talk to your AA buddies, tell them thanks for the 17 ex TWA 757ERs. They look great in our new paint scheme with winglets.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Funny, that's what the Skywest, ASA, Comair, Mesa etc. guys say about you....."Hey General, thanks for giving us all your flying. You're old routes and lost flying sure does look great in our RJ's."

I have an idea, give back more of you're pay and have Delta go buy 17 more 75's, lose even more money and tell us all how awesome it all is.

Please do us all a favor. Next time you to to Europe, Lagos or wherever, please close your laptop, stop typing while you look out the window and actually go enjoy your trip(outside and you cannot bring your laptop along). You say you already do that?? I disagree. I have 10,000 reasons backing me up.

Why do you always take this board so seriously? You always have an answer. You always are the first belittle someone or their airline. I have many guesses why. I don't know whether to laugh at you or feel bad for you.

Close your laptop. Go play golf. Go drink a beer(in public, not at home alone with your laptop) Go meet a girl or try to. If she says no, go meet a girl that will gladly take some of that sweet Delta cash you make.

It's time to go outside again. There is a real one out there that's not called the internet. Please!

Funny, that's what the Skywest, ASA, Comair, Mesa etc. guys say about you....."Hey General, thanks for giving us all your flying. You're old routes and lost flying sure does look great in our RJ's."

I have an idea, give back more of you're pay and have Delta go buy 17 more 75's, lose even more money and tell us all how awesome it all is.

Please do us all a favor. Next time you to to Europe, Lagos or wherever, please close your laptop, stop typing while you look out the window and actually go enjoy your trip(outside and you cannot bring your laptop along). You say you already do that?? I disagree. I have 10,000 reasons backing me up.

Why do you always take this board so seriously? You always have an answer. You always are the first belittle someone or their airline. I have many guesses why. I don't know whether to laugh at you or feel bad for you.

Close your laptop. Go play golf. Go drink a beer(in public, not at home alone with your laptop) Go meet a girl or try to. If she says no, go meet a girl that will gladly take some of that sweet Delta cash you make.

It's time to go outside again. There is a real one out there that's not called the internet. Please!

You must have written this in LBB, your brain has melted. You have to remember that someone was belittling the amount of 777s we had, and it was wrong too. Guess what? I enjoy this board. I spend quality time with my family, which really is none of your business. Enjoy flying that 737 around, multiple leg days, thru krapholes like LBB, with 25 min turns, for the rest of your life. I won't be. I enjoy my job, enjoy seeing the world on DL's dime, and enjoy the fact that I can go back to Domestic anytime I want to. Variety is the spice of life ya know..... Don't worry, tomorrow will be another day for you---this one spent in Midland, but Harlingen is on the horizon....

Bye Bye--General Lee

You must have written this in LBB, your brain has melted. You have to remember that someone was belittling the amount of 777s we had, and it was wrong too. Guess what? I enjoy this board. I spend quality time with my family, which really is none of your business. Enjoy flying that 737 around, multiple leg days, thru krapholes like LBB, with 25 min turns, for the rest of your life. I won't be. I enjoy my job, enjoy seeing the world on DL's dime, and enjoy the fact that I can go back to Domestic anytime I want to. Variety is the spice of life ya know..... Don't worry, tomorrow will be another day for you---this one spent in Midland, but Harlingen is on the horizon....

Bye Bye--General Lee

So you are saying being a wide body guy at a legacy enables you the time to pursue your goal of being a loser and wasting literally days of your life on this board is better than being Joe Shmo 737 guy? Where can I un-sign up?

Bye Bye--General Lee

An airport is an airport!! As long as I can have a few beers after work, I'll be perfectly happy in places LBB. As for 25 min. turns-who cares?? I do it, and have no problem with it. Id rather that then sit in a plane for 7 hrs. Enjoy the world, Ive seen it a few times over and can gladly say that i have no ambition to see it again.

So you are saying being a wide body guy at a legacy enables you the time to pursue your goal of being a loser and wasting literally days of your life on this board is better than being Joe Shmo 737 guy? Where can I un-sign up?

You betcha. How you like dem apples? Hey, I enjoy this board and have been on it for years. I don't have to explain it to you, but I guess I have wasted more time doing just that. Where can you sign up? Hey, you already are a loser, nevermind.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back