Picture of one of Delta's new 777LR's getting ready for the paint shop

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey General,

Has ALPA negotiated new rates for this aircraft as it's significantly heavier than the current DAL -200ER?

I think they may be looking into it. Our 764 pays more than the 76ER, so it is possible. If a merger is in our future, I bet they will look for some pay restoration for every fleet.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I think they may be looking into it. Our 764 pays more than the 76ER, so it is possible. If a merger is in our future, I bet they will look for some pay restoration for every fleet.

Bye Bye--General Lee

By pay restoration, he means the guy making more will take a pay cut to equal the lower paid guy. It'll be good for the company though. All is well.

That 767 made the turn fine in CLE... the mains were inside the taxiway lights. The issue was that there was snow covering everything which hid the fact that the lights were outside of the actual pavement.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You mean to tell me that the Delta pilots are going to fly a new airplane without a contract in place for this aircraft? Please tell me it ain't so.

Latest resources

Back