• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pesky evidence no more...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think we have a golden opportunity here, to show the world, that we know right from wrong. That we do not shy away from our repsonsiblity to punish those, that engage in such behaviour. That we apply the law equally to friend and foe.

I agree that we can now use this as an example. Now that it has come to light. That, however, should never have happened.

War making sholuld always happen in a secured environment, and the mistakes should not be aired during the conflict. It helps our enemies, and puts Americans in danger. The prisoner scandal was just an excuse for Nick Berg's killers, but the publication of these photos was not done to help out cause in Iraq.

Specifically, these photos were published in order to weaken our cause, to hurt our chances of scuccess, in order to weaken the president and to strengthen our opposition.

We do have an advantage in that we can demonstrate how we handle this to the world, but far more is being made than this deserves, far more rhetoric is being launched, and far more damage has been done by all of the inflamed commentary than I think anyone realizes.

EagleRJ said:
A crime?

I'm sorry that there's still a need to put things in perspective concerning US troops vs. the bad guys. Here's a video I ran across depicting Muslim terrorists in Chechnya "mistreating" a captured Russian soldier.
http://www.consumptionjunction.com/content/detail.asp?ID=34997&type=1&page=3&fav=0

***WARNING***
This video is extremely graphic and disturbing! Possibly more so than the Nick Berg video.

In this war, there continues to be the good guys and the bad guys. There continues to be good and evil. It's still obvious who is who.

Seeing stuff like this is really starting to piss me off.
These people are not like us, or any other simi-civilized culture in the world for that matter. No muslim should be trusted, even the ones here in the USA are not to be trusted, none of them..
You best be glad I'm not president, I'd fry the whole Continent. Men, Women, Children, Animals, Plants, all of it, once and for all.

Ok, now that that's over with, I still don't feel any better. This one shook me up worse than Berg being decapitated.
We would never do any of them like what this movie clip shows, even if it were Osama himself.

Decapitation, I would think would be somewhat sudden death. This man, on the other hand endured a terrible death. I guess when you think about it, it's acts like this shows the seperation between good and evil. It also proves that we need to take care of business...

I'm proud to be an American, I'm proud of, and I support my President, I'm proud of our servicemen for the job they are doing. If you think what we have done is so bag. Watch the video.

And how would your act of genocide be any better than the beasts you revile so much? "Fry 'em all"???

By the way, Berg's decapitation was not quick or sudden. His head was cut off while alive, with a seemingly dull knife, as it took almost 2 minutes. (yea, I've seen them both)

Last edited:
LMAO!!!

Wow! This thread is funny, mostly due to Bart. First he apparently channels Jack in a Few Good Men:

Ever been in the military or been shot at? Ever had the responsibility of making decisions that determine who lives and who dies?

LMAO! "Ever put your life in other man's, asked him to put his in yours"?

This is not a frickin' game son, people's lives are at stake.

He even called him "son"!! I'm dying laughing here...but there's more:

It is very easy to have this morally superior atitude when you are not in the s h i t.

On to Full Metal Jacket! Do you have the Thousand Yard Stare yet Bart? Why don't you tell him to "come on in for the big win, son"? Hysterical!!!

On a different note, is there a way to permanently block a poster? deez_nutz2000 has never said anything worthwhile, and I'd dearly love to eliminate his juvenile posts from my life. Either that, or call his daddy and have him get the spanking he obviously needs, or his computer privileges revoked.

UpNDown

I don't know if you've ever used the "ignore" feature in the user CP. I have put 3 posters on that list since I've registered. It's handy, and you won't even see what the person says.

I suppose also that if enough people contacted the moderator, with substantive complaints, they could be removed from access. I believe that has been done before due to flagrant violations of the user agreement one agrees to when coming on board.

ATL2CDG said:
And what scripture specifies these concepts?

As far as I know, the scriptures do not differentiate between 'kill' and 'murder'. The commandment is 'Thou shall not kill', not 'Thou shall not kill.... (fine print)...'
If it had been spoken exactly like that in English, it would be a simple matter, and you might be correct. However, it wasn't, and you aren't.

I don't have a Hebrew Dictionary nearby, but I can tell you that the original word more closely translates to our word "murder." Were it not so, it would not be consistent with the lawful instruction to take disobedient children out of the city and stone them to death. It would also not be consistent with God's instructions to his people to slay all those who resided in Jericho. There are other examples that make it clear that the intent of the commandment was NOT to prohibit any killing whatsoever.

Sometimes you SHOULD read the fine print. :)

Smashing Baby!!!

Thanks Jarhead. D!psh!t has been filed in my ignore list forever. Life just got that much better!!!

Talk about someone who needs his childish antics put in check.......

You are no better, look at your last few posts. Knob.:confused:

Latest resources

Back