• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PDT town hall CLT With Pres of UsExpress

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
what I want to know is how did this crap about rates come up, we went from "we are looking into some old 300's" to "you have not given us rates for the 400",,,......what kinda #$*&$^&%#^%*&^ is that? The way I see it, we need to give them Horizons rates and nothing less, they need the Q400. If they would have got the Q4 3 years ago when they were giving it away, we would not be in this mess,

Yep! It was for 70 Seat TurboProp Rates!

They want our union to come up with some rates! Evidently US Airways is ready to place a big order and spend some cash on PDT! About freakin time!

Rumor is 1 billion dollars on Q's 300/400's! They want all 50 Seat RJ's replaced with Q's. We shall see......

Of course they do. They know you will fly them for less than 70 seat RJ pay...just like the 50 seat pay.

Of course they do. They know you will fly them for less than 70 seat RJ pay...just like the 50 seat pay.

One thing is for sure! They know we won't fly them at our current Dash 8- 300 rates.

Hmmm, I looked at some other companies rates....

Horizon we won't get... sorry!

I thought Island Air had some realistic rates for us....

Who the hell knows whats going on! Its US Airways we are talking about... A company that will step over a dollar to pick up a penny!
The way moral is at this company (Mainline and 2 wholly owns) I see it going back into BK in the next three years.

I see it going back into BK in the next three years.

It won't be our morale that does it- it will be the phenomenally stupid way the the top of our management teams think.

FWIW: I know for a fact that SF has been gone from the henhouse the past few days. I have also seen very, very clever solutions to plane and crew positioning during this time- these are different answers to the same problem. And you know what? It worked a little better! It proves it's the gimp up top making the stupid calls at our backwater airline... remember the ice storm in DCA? HE KEPT SENDING PLANES IN THERE! Same thing on the 16th in PHL! Until he gets fired and MS takes charge, expect more stupidity.

ATR's...northeast flying in the ice...hmmm

Yeah, that's why CoEx got rid of them. :) Question from an outsider: I heard something about the possibility of the 400 being scoped, but not the ATR. Is there any truth to that, and if so, why? What would the configuration be on both?

Yeah, that's why CoEx got rid of them. :) Question from an outsider: I heard something about the possibility of the 400 being scoped, but not the ATR. Is there any truth to that, and if so, why? What would the configuration be on both?

Yea.. Mainline has a scope on over 69 seats on a turbopro aircraft!

Simply remove a row of seats from the Dash and place the gally ovens there so WSurf can have a warm steak dinner.

Stupid is what stupid does, and mainline is never going to change. Scope or not, I'm just glad that the AAA got shafted in the integration. I guess they are finally feeling what it's like to have it up the a$$. the more pain the better.

Latest resources

Back