PDT town hall CLT With Pres of UsExpress

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

olympus593

The daily said they had a town hall meeting in CLT on the 7th with the new director of express Martten, Was anybody there? What was said?

Also what is the news with pay rate for the 70 seater, is the union going to give them rate? Anybody? Anybody?

What? Doesn't PSA already have a 701 payrate? What's going on down there in Hillbilly Philly?

Perhaps the reference was to a 70-seat prop rate.

Perhaps the reference was to a 70-seat prop rate.

Yep! It was for 70 Seat TurboProp Rates!

They want our union to come up with some rates! Evidently US Airways is ready to place a big order and spend some cash on PDT! About freakin time!

Rumor is 1 billion dollars on Q's 300/400's! They want all 50 Seat RJ's replaced with Q's. We shall see......

PDT...PSA...what can I say, I'm from Kentucky; my reading-fu is weak.

Good news for you folks...I'm sure Dougie would love to replace the vast majority of 50-seat small jets in the system with large turboprops. Sure would be GREAT on some of the milk runs out of LGA, PHL and CLT...

Good thing PSA voted down the the 900's. Otherwise they would have been flying around in a DC-9 for the lowest 50 seat pay rate in the industry. Anyone who didn't see the 200's going away if they had voted for the 900's had their head in the sand.

Martin did day that he is looking into the ATR or Dash.
The whipsawing doesn't stop at pilots...

If the scope clause doesn't get approved then i think Piedmont will get ATR's, otherwise it will be Q400's.

PDT...PSA...what can I say, I'm from Kentucky; my reading-fu is weak.

Good news for you folks...I'm sure Dougie would love to replace the vast majority of 50-seat small jets in the system with large turboprops. Sure would be GREAT on some of the milk runs out of LGA, PHL and CLT...

Must be from Hazard!! ;)

Latest resources

Back