NJA Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Correcting said:
I heard NJA had 75 FLY-I guys coming in for interviews this month.

The NJA pilot recruiters spent Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday interviewing FLY-I pilots at IAD this week. They had 72 scheduled and added as many walk-ins as they could. I would estimate 150-200 interviews were conducted.

I interviewed on Monday and am hoping to get a call very soon. I have not heard of anyone getting a call yet.

From all the posts here and talking to several pilots I knew at Indy that got on at NJA I think NJA sounds like a great place to be.

Keeping my fingers crossed and trying to BEE POSITIVE!

Going2Baja said:
Wow....that's A LOT of people. I wonder how that will affect the training sked?

Baja.

Get in line early. :D

And when it comes to IOE, the company gives priority to PIC's over SIC's, so that can add to the wait for a new-hire.

Guitar Guy said:
Get in line early. :D

And when it comes to IOE, the company gives priority to PIC's over SIC's, so that can add to the wait for a new-hire.
But you stay on full pay while you're waiting, correct?

I was under the impression it was fully pay, hotel, and per diem from day 1...?

Thanks!

full pay, benefits, everything starting day one. hotel everything, per diem everything, EVERYTHING

I'll give you the number to Sirens.

200 bucks for a shirt and a free lapdance. You can't beat that.

And be sure to visit Yanni's before you walk over to Siren's. The ladies just love the aroma of garlic... from what I hear.

Just interviewed today. 521 is the number. Derinda said they interviewed 120 FLY I guys the last 3 days and she's been sick the whole time. We were told a year to a year and a half upgrades with the 200 confirmed aircraft orders and hiring trend. We'll see...sounds optimistic to me

Latest resources

Back