Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SAEflyer

Just curious,
Any new hires, or interviewies....What percentage of your interview class got the offer? How big are the interview classes? Thanks

I think they hired all 10 of us out of the group I interviewed with. If you're invited to interview they want to hire you.

Last edited:
I haven't heard if any of the 11 I interviewed with didn't receive an offer.
But I also believe a candidate who is unprepared for the interview is not communicating strongly how much they want to work for NJA. Like others have said, if you're invited in, it's yours to lose.(?)
Heck, I studied a good chunk and found a Frasca anti-flying machine to prepare for the sim and still felt inadequate after the interview was over, so maybe I got hired for the effort! Determination has always helped me hide a deficiency of talent.

My interview was over 10 months ago, but of our group I think the only ones not hired were 2 retired types, one from US Airways and 1 from Delta.

If you read the gouge at www.airlineinterviews.com (free registration required), and I mean read it back for around a year or so then you'll be well prepared. Make a list of all the questions that were asked and be ready to answer them. I had the "tech" interview and only heard 1 or 2 questions I hadn't prepared for. Glad I didn't get the HR interview with the "what color would you be and why" crap. I hate that stuff, I'll take the tech questions any day over that.

AirBear

NJA bound said:
I think they hired all 10 of us out of the group I interviewed with. If you're invited to interview they want to hire you.

There's quality. Is there ANYONE they won't hire? Part of the hiring process, I hear, takes place in the head. If you can fog the mirror, you're hired.

Moderator reviewed. Cynical, yet pithy.

Last edited by a moderator:
miles otoole said:
There's quality. Is there ANYONE they won't hire? Part of the hiring process, I hear, takes place in the head. If you can fog the mirror, you're hired.

There's a prime candidate for the ignore list.

miles otoole said:

My bet is that with your sour attitude, you got turned down from NJA......and for good reason. Face reality and move on kid.

Last edited:
And what if you can wear both a Midway and ACA hat Fozzy...does that put one at the very top of the list? or just subject to more ridicule for not leaving 121 flying sooner...

kidding..

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back