• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I personally never received an e mail. Just got the app in the mail a few days later, waited a few weeks to get it back in and then got the interview e mail 5 days later

Congrats to all the new hires. Get ready for a lot of time at home this summer. Back in 2001, we went through the same hiring boom that is going on right now. We were taking a delivery every 6.5 days and hiring 40-50 pilots per month. It took me 4 months to start my IOE from my date of hire. Enjoy your summer off and welcome aboard.
Don't get too excited about upgrading in 1 to 1 1/2 years though. That sounds a bit optimistic at best with the pay incentive for senior FO's to upgrade. Good luck and enjoy your "Zecjet" experience.

PS. there is an average of 75-115 QS tails in the sky during the day at any one time. Just check any flight tracker program out and see. There are 83 in the air right now at 11:18.

PS. there is an average of 75-115 QS tails in the sky during the day at any one time. Just check any flight tracker program out and see. There are 83 in the air right now at 11:18.[/QUOTE]

Hello Torch67

I am new hire on the 800xp ,I start the 6th.
What do you use to track flights,
since I can no longer use my old employers side.
Thanks for the help.

I didn't get the email either. Sent my email in with resume attached last Monday, haven't received anything in the mail yet.

Waiting patiently... :)

delaatmx,
I have used flight explorer personal version for awhile for my own entertainment. It costs 10 bucks a month for 10 hours of usage. You can track fleets very easily with it. You can download the program at www.flightexplorer.com. For free options I have also used www.flytecomm.com to track individual tail numbers. The info drops out after 24 hours, so you can't see a jet that has sat idle for more time. www.fractracker.com works to find where a tail number has last touched down. Hope that helps.

Anyone know what Netjets is looking for as far as hours flown in the past 12 mos/currency?

Got the thanks but no thanks letter - for the interview. :crying:

Or,

Didn't think there was anything on the app. that couldn't be clarified in the interview - in other words, nothing to speak of. Unless of course it was some literal CPA review of the a/c hours matrix - what a mess.

I've got the hours ++, 800XP time & type, and another 4 or 5 types. Flew for 18 mos with RTA.

I can live with not being offered a job, but at a loss for not being offered the interview and an opportunity to screw up.

Any thoughts on currency and "deal" killers?

Having a CP friend do an employment verification with my last "employer".

Latest resources

Back