NJA Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You sir have some bad mojo.
If you could say you also worked at a certain Commuter based in northeast NY you would really have me impressed. You would have hit all of the large groups.
Welcome aboard. That is assuming you are working here.

No ridicule. Sympathy though.
Wish I had moved to NJA a year earlier, but I still had dreams of big shinny jets.
Oh how things change.

Last edited:
Dont really think of it as bad mojo..although at times it has seemed that way. More along the lines of life experiences, and yes I did work at a large commuter but was based at JFK, got paroled from there and went to Midway like so many.
And yes I am working here, got hired before the t/a was released, so I came here with eyes wide open and ready to do what was needed to do to make NJA into a better place as well as a career.

just ignore him

miles THE toole bags on all fractionals. My guess is he was shot down from all of them and just can't get over it.

I heard 521 for the year

My buddy just got hired (HAwker 800XPC).

He said during the interview process someone stuck their head in the door and told the interview team 521 for the year.

I've heard 400, I've heard 700. 521 is the most recent that I have heard.

521 is the most recent that I have heard.

That is the same number what they told us while in Indoc. I also heard that recruitment interviewed upwards of over 150 Indy guys in the past few days.

That's not bad. If the numbers stay constant on hiring that's about a 4-5 year upgrade progression.

If I get the interview and if I make the jump, it'll be for the career, no more hopping around, so thinking long-term.

Thanks!

I made the switch from XJ Saab captain. Of course I was going to become a 7 year Saab FO in a few short months before I get furloughed, bet hey. It seems to be a great place. They actually treat as like real humans at NJA.

Latest resources

Back