Nashville, TN Operators

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Okaythen

Looking for places in the Nashville area to send resumes for corporate or charter jobs. I would appreciate any information on what's available, reputations, etc.

Thanks!

Nissan has a Hawker 800 at MQY (Smyrna, a few miles SE of BNA), Cracker Barrel also has an 800 in the area I believe. I have no idea if either company is accepting resumes.

Averitt in Nashville had some ads out for Lear pilots not too long ago.

Corporate Flight Management is a pretty good 135 outfit based at MQY. They just ran a class, so I dont know if they will be hiring again anytime soon, but you can always fire off a resume at flycfm.com.

Hope this helps!

I used to fly for Averitt. I moved on to Flight Options, but you might give them a call. I recently spoke to the Chief Pilot (Jim Huddleston) and he said that they are looking for some guys. Just this past week, I got two of my friends hired on at Options that were Averitt pilots, so I know they are down by two guys. Currently, they are kind of low paying, but you'll fly excellently maintained Lears (31A, 35, 55). Their number is 800-519-4222, ask for Jim Huddleston (CP) or Tom Tate (Dir of Trng & Safety).

As far as the Nissan job in Smyrna goes, that is more of a "legacy position" where you really need to have a ton of experience and be married to the Chief Pilot's daughter (you get the idea).

Colemill (at Cornelia Fort Airpark) flies 135 in King Air 200s & Navajo's. Corporate Flight Mgmt in Smyrna flies, I think, Lear 35s, MU-2s, Diamond (or Beechjet), I can't really remember. These are both reputable companies. Typical issues that any small 135 has.

good luck,
flyboycpa

Thanks!

Thanks a lot. I appreciate the information. If I learn anything in my search, I'll try to put in in this thread.

Corporate Flight in Smyrna has Jetstreams, Lears (31, 35, 45), and B200s. They are getting more aircraft in the spring, so go ahead and send your stuff in. You can find all the contact info at the website I posted above.

Another operator around nashville is FractionAir. I hear they are some kind of fractional ownership company. I think they have some beechjets and hawkers. I think their a/c usually sit over on the signature ramp. Don't know a whole lot about they though.

Don't hold me to all this info, but I think they have a c90, a couple of lears (25s), and at least one ce550 or 560. I do know for a fact that they have a pretty large hanger at John Tune Airport in Nashville (JWN).

got a call from the cp of fractionair. hs-125/800 at bna. offered me 28k a year to f/o the airplane. i dont have a number but they are all over the internet.

good luck

I called a friend of mine who knows more about FractionAir than I do. They seem to have two 125-800a's, two Mu300's, two be400's, and a 400a. They have 10 full time pilots.

Latest resources

Back