• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Most Loved Airline in the U.S.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Swa has surpassed the legacys in comfort and value. I was on a United flight the other day it was ironic how it felt like a bus ride just like southwest used to be. Then I got on a southwest flight they gave you comfortable seats, unlike the torture devices on united, free tv if you had a tablet, and more than just coke with rude FAs. Plus they have a flight every hour where you want to go and it's not an crj200. That's why they're feeling the LUV!

^ Disagree.

I often see cheaper tickets on other airlines and receive far more food/drink options. I also like an assigned seat.

But SWA does far exceed everyone when it comes to things like changing your flight and bag fees.

Value - Each airline has their own strength and weaknesses. Value is on the mind of the beholder based on what is of value to them.

Comfort - I find SWA's new seats very hard. Plus I like extra leg room seats, business class seats and first class seats. None of which are found on SWA (except extra leg room in exit seats).

I don't know why we are always ranked high but it does make me happy. We have our share of unpleasant workers who hurt the business but the percentage seems a little lower than a company like UA. Also, company policies do help such as no bag fees. One time, I saw a flight that had a significant delay of 3+ hours and they were distributing a $100 flight coupon to every single passenger. I liked that It didn't take a complaint call to give away the $100.

I know a lot of friends who work for Spirit and they will upgrade so much sooner than I will, but it would be very hard to see so many unhappy passengers.

Felling the Luv... or at least not feeling the hate.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/new...airline-in-the-us/ar-BBk207n?ocid=mailsignout

"According to a March 2015 report from the U.S. Department of Transportation, American flyers really, really like Southwest (or at least, they've got next to nothing to complain about)."

Low expectations = fewer complaints. Not always a good thing.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-mo-low-cost-airlines-complaints-20140202-story.html

You can't even reserve a seat on SW, friends and family members have to
waive at each other as they sit among strangers!

I completely understand but even then, our passengers are happier than people who fly in their assigned seats. For whatever reason, it's working and it has been working for a long time.

Spirit nickel and dime you all the way to your assigned seat, I have had loots of friends check out Spirit and they all companied about the extra fees for even your hand baggage - what goes around comes around

Yeah, you're a fu(king idiot if you think that sitting apart from family members never happens at other airlines. I swear there are some dimwitted people on this board that pretend to be pilots. :nuts:

Latest resources

Back