• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Most Loved Airline in the U.S.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That bankruptcy did mean much, to all the people affected. Employees, creditors were all tossed aside. And some jackholes come on here bragging about their latest quarter. Yeah it pisses me off, but that's the country we live in. People do stupid stuff like refinance their house to buy jet skis and ATV's and can't afford their mortgage and we bail them out. And apparently those people post on this forum.

Canyon, I pay all my bills, have no debt, house paid off, makes more than you but doesn't need to brag about his w2 like a lot your compadres, but thanks for the Personal Finance lesson. Rant much?

At some point in their first 80-90 years, every major U.S. airline has gone BK. How long has SWA been around again??? What odds might Vegas put on SWA taking a turn in BK someday???

This isn't a function of business accumen, it's evolution. SWA is turning into a legacy more every day. Smart mgmt team for sure, but there's no big $ jet flying. You have to beat the sh!t out of New Mexico a long time to make what 1 leg in a heavy can make.

That bankruptcy did mean much, to all the people affected. Employees, creditors were all tossed aside. And some jackholes come on here bragging about their latest quarter. Yeah it pisses me off, but that's the country we live in. People do stupid stuff like refinance their house to buy jet skis and ATV's and can't afford their mortgage and we bail them out. And apparently those people post on this forum.

Yeah, some people make stupid purchases and can't afford to pay. Frustrating. Those people are bozos. Then again, some people start up airlines that aren't solvent and can't stay in business without the government stepping in and insuring their success. Those people=SWA

Look at todays scoreboard Canyon....

The past is the past, we were moving jets before you guys were a wild Turkey stain on Herb's doodling napkin. Not every airline can cherrypick routes and whine and payoff politicians to get slots and drop amendments that promote your businessplan.

Back on point, Get over yourself jackhole....nobody flys your airline because they didnt go through bk or never furloughed....they fly it because you are the cheapest and you go to a lot of places people want to go. You are still lacking in the latter category....good luck with the fluff.

Bill,

You just seem to be a real @sshole. I am glad they got under your skin to the point your true colors come out as just another hater with nothing better to do than post on a thread that your airline will never be.

Hey Blue,

Thanks for your opinion.

I don't care what my airline has done, where its going or what awards we win (we don't paint them on the jets like some like to do).
At the end of the month, I look for a paycheck and then more 15 days later....thats it!
It's fun to poke an eye in the usual gang of suspects who think they are at the Biggest, Bestest, most Awesome airline ever.

Although I miss my buddy Wavey....Red, Howard and others can bring a good debate and I'm happy to trade barbs with them. We're all bus drivers in the sky, just some people have to prove their bus is better and I like to call that out.

I have had the pleasure of some great rides on Southwest and found out that jokes by a flight attendant doesn't make a difference in what is a general commodity. Some people don't like bag fees, others like to know their seat ahead of time. We serve different consumers and they are the ones who decide who's best.

Last edited:
Yeah, some people make stupid purchases and can't afford to pay. Frustrating. Those people are bozos. Then again, some people start up airlines that aren't solvent and can't stay in business without the government stepping in and insuring their success. Those people=SWA

Stupidest statement EVER made on Flight Info. Congratulations!

Bubba

Stupidest statement EVER made on Flight Info. Congratulations!

Bubba

Why thank you Bubba:)

Delta started out dusting crops. Boot strapped their way into a big airline. And in a no way similar testament to hard work, SWA was started by a lawyer. Who's most difficult day was flying to DC without a change of clothes.

Question: Do you think Richard Branson would rather have 2 trips to a U.S. BK court that he could use whenever? Or would he like to be given the political, strategic, and legal advantages SWA has benefited from the last 40+ years? Starting off with Love Field all to his own brand? Hmmmmmm

Latest resources

Back