• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa 900 screwed the pooch on landing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys need to get a sense of humor!!! Why is everyone getting so bent out of shape over this?? Tight wads!!!:p

Jack's woman has some nice cans.

PunchTheClown said:
Hey Jack, you blow! Based soley on your profile I'd say that you've never touched a women, cant fly for ******************** and are so insecure that you make up all sorts of crap just to cope. . . sucks to be you man. If I was you'd I go get a plastic blow up ******************** doll pronto.

If you guys just spent half of the time you spend bashing Mesa and used that time applying to other carriers, you'd probably be working for a better and more stable carrier by now. WHO KNEW?

Until then, just keep on bashing Mesa pilots. We not only read these posts but we grade them too.

Jetpipeovht said:
No I do not work for Mesa. I would rather clean toilets for beer money. I would make more. I am bent over taking it like all the pilots in this industry who have been robbed of wages, quality of life and pensions but of course Mesa played a role in that by signing that wad of toilet paper they call a contract along with our lame union ALPA. What is that pasted on your flightbags? ALPA MESA, protecting what is ours? Trust me no need to protect that. Nobody wants it.

if you can find a job cleaning toilets for the 75 or 80 grand i'll make this year I'd like to see it.

Going2Baja said:
Now this is funny!!

But I think Mesa blows Goats harder.

Baja.

Not harder, just about as hard for half the cost. Until CHQ steals their goats and pineapple watches the goat show.... wait i am lost now were was i going with this.....

10 Pages? No Problem....

Jack Mehoff said:
we have to get 10 pages now we are so close
Let's see......
Pay for training whores and General Lee flying the ASA 705s are lowering the bar for the hottest flight attendants (who still have no pictures on Flight Info) who go around. Management is to blame, but is promising growth for contracts about pooping in pants on short final.

That covers most of the more popular topics seen here.

...here he goes again...

acaTerry said:
Oh geez...get a clue. The military has a screening process that would wipe out 95% of the dingalings that go to the airlines with 1500 hrs.

Broad generalization, isn’t it!

How do you really know that the 95% of 1,500-hour pilots would’ve been screened out? I mean…really, how do you know?

There was one of you (F-15 jock) who was responsible for the 737 crash in 1982. He was actively flying in the guards as well at that time, wasn’t he?

Anyway…we all talk so much about what happens in the civil aviation, but don’t get to talk much about the fiascos that occur in our ‘military’ flight training/flying due to poor results.

It’d astound you if you guys start looking in to the ‘safety’ record of military flying. It’s all ‘hush, hush’, ‘swept under the carpet’, because if the public finds out the monetary losses due to accidents in the military training and flying, the ‘morale’ of our military personnel would be affected.

Why doesn’t military make those report available to NTSB so it could be printed right next to the civilian data base?

I rest my case!

Bunny

Latest resources

Back